World Best Spiderman television series currently available on DVD?

E

emo17

I've heard good things about "New adventures of Spiderman," as well as "Spiderman: The Animated Series."

Is there anything else I should be considering? And if not, which is the best of the two I mentioned? I'm going for less kid oriented, more intelligent dialogue, emotionally involving characters, and good action...

The New Adventures of Spider-Man is not that great. The kid oriented one's are better IMO. Spider-Man: The Animated Series is fantastic and is the best so far. Another animated series I think you should get is the 1960's Spider-Man animated series. :spidey::up:

615K78KHC7L._SS500_.jpg

The New Adventures of Spider-Man is not that great. The kid oriented one's are better IMO. Spider-Man: The Animated Series is fantastic and is the best so far. Another animated series I think you should get is the 1960's Spider-Man animated series. :spidey::up:

615K78KHC7L._SS500_.jpg

I second that.

now if only the spider -friends would go for it on DVD

mtv spiderman...

although the stories and villains are crap, it actually captures the essence of peter parker and spidey.

I've heard good things about "New adventures of Spiderman," as well as "Spiderman: The Animated Series."

Is there anything else I should be considering? And if not, which is the best of the two I mentioned? I'm going for less kid oriented, more intelligent dialogue, emotionally involving characters, and good action...

emo17...great name, hahahaha.

i wish six forgotten warriors and secret wars was on dvd

Six Forgotton Warriors...Electro is in it, right?

not max dillon, this electro was rhinehold scmidt the son of the red skull
in the comics there was a russian agent called the red skull the tv story made the two skulls father and son

all i can find on amazon.com is spiderman the "new" animated series, and it says it's the cgi series from mtv....
can anyone link me up with just Spiderman tas - as in the better one... so i know what it looks like... if u know where i can get it too, that would be great b/c i couldnt even find it on netflix, and they have almost everything

not max dillon, this electro was rhinehold scmidt the son of the red skull
in the comics there was a russian agent called the red skull the tv story made the two skulls father and son

Yah, I knew it was a Russian version of him, but didn't know which episode he was in...wonder why they changed Dillon's name though, I mean, they could've had a different villain for that storyline. That's like Cameron's version of Spider-Man, lol.

all i can find on amazon.com is spiderman the "new" animated series, and it says it's the cgi series from mtv....
can anyone link me up with just Spiderman tas - as in the better one... so i know what it looks like... if u know where i can get it too, that would be great b/c i couldnt even find it on netflix, and they have almost everything

Venom Saga - http://www.amazon.com/Spider-Man-Ve...=sr_1_18?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1198183487&sr=1-18

Daredevil vs. Spider-Man - http://www.amazon.com/Spider-Man-Da...=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1198183487&sr=1-17

Ultimate Villain Showdown - http://www.amazon.com/Spider-Man-Ul...=sr_1_21?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1198183487&sr=1-21

Green Goblin vs. Spider-Man - http://www.amazon.com/Spider-Man-Return-Green-Goblin-Animated/dp/B00006II6Q/ref=imdbpov_dvd_0

...and if you weren't talking about the '90s show, then...my bad, haha.

I'd love the early 80's cartoon on dvd sometime soon.:woot: Spider-man and his amazing friends.

These are like 10-50$ each for only 90 minute discs. Can't you buy the complete season anywhere?

These are like 10-50$ each for only 90 minute discs. Can't you buy the complete season anywhere?

No you cant, stupid disney or buena vista isnt guna ever release them proably.

you can look for sites that sell tv rips (possibly ebay and some individual ones) of the show on dvd in highquality or u could ahem download them.

No you cant, stupid disney or buena vista isnt guna ever release them proably.

Buena Vista.

And I have Venom Saga and Ultimate Showdown which I enjoy watching.

But the complete series would be nice, haha.

I'd love the entire 90's series on dvd,but even more I want the early 80's cartoon,Spider-man and his amazing friends.:word:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"