Best Star Wars Saga Scene.

the deleted episode 3 scene where anikan chops off jar jars head with his lightsaber....best scene ever!

This should be 2 posts. Captain Question who started the thread.

And this one.

Darth Vader saving Luke Skywalker from the Emperor.

Close thread.

Re-open for just a sec.

Kevin Roegele said:
LOL, now that is a ridiculous excuse. We see Anakin's saber style in the climax of Episode II, for a start. I think it's pretty obvious that a wholesale slaughter scene would not go well with the censors, or even Lucas himself.

Actually, it wasn't a ridiculous excuse. The Dvd commentary on the original trilogy release has a Ep.III snippet where Lucas states that as the reason for Anakin's action scenes. Lucas mentioned it as 'saving the best for last'.

We don't clearly see Anakin's saber style in Ep. II. Well, we see it in the way that everyone saw Batman clearly beat up the smugglers at the docks in Begins.

A wholesale slaughter scene is different with a light saber; there is no blood and relatively minimal gore.

Now you may close it again. . . . .

for me has to be the Battle at Hoth, I'm always at AWE when I see those Emperial Walkers vs Rebellion speeders.

Obi Wan/Qui Gon vs. Darth Maul in the "Phantom Menace" --- best Star Wars scene, and one of the best scenes in cinema history.

burnie42f5a4e3e190b.jpg

Attack of the Clones ending: Palpatine looking over the clone army as the score transitions into The Imperial March. The beginning of the end. Perfect scene and best in the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"