Best Superhero Trilogy

toddly6666

Civilian
Reaction score
What do you think is the best to worst Superhero trilogy from best to worst. You can use speculation of upcoming movies.

1. Spider-man 1, 2, and 3. (there is no way Raimi can mess up the third one, plus it's the same director for all three)
2. Superman 1, 2, and Superman Returns (there is no way Singer can mess up)
3. X-Men 1, 2, and 3 (would have been the number 1 trilogy if Singer did the final one)
4. Batman Begins, Batman 1 and 2
5. Blade Trilogy (the third one ruined it)

I cant make my list, because SR, BB2, BB3, Spidey3 haven't even released yet.

And SInger said that SII isn't in his vague story.

There is no Blade Trilogy. There are only 2 real Blade films.

I have not seen X3 or Spidey 3 and Superman Returns cannot in any stretch of the term be considered part of a trilogy.

Batman Begins is in no way affiliated with Batman 89 and Batman Returns.

Therefore, there is as of yet only one Superhero Trilogy, and that is the X-Men trilogy. Even though I have not seen 3, I'm sure it will be better than Blade 3, so X-Men wins.

Ronny Shade said:
There is no Blade Trilogy. There are only 2 real Blade films.

I have not seen X3 or Spidey 3 and Superman Returns cannot in any stretch of the term be considered part of a trilogy.

Batman Begins is in no way affiliated with Batman 89 and Batman Returns.

Therefore, there is as of yet only one Superhero Trilogy, and that is the X-Men trilogy. Even though I have not seen 3, I'm sure it will be better than Blade 3, so X-Men wins.
You covered everything I wanted to say. Well done :up:

Brian Synger HIMSELF said that "Superman Returns" ignores parts 4 and 5, and begins where part 2 ended.

thealiasman2000 said:
Brian Synger HIMSELF said that "Superman Returns" ignores parts 4 and 5, and begins where part 2 ended.

In some interview (it appeared at the beginning of May as I can remember), he said that SII wasn't also so good movie and that is why it isn't in his vague story.

thealiasman2000 said:
That doesn't make it a trilogy

toddly6666 said:
What do you think is the best to worst Superhero trilogy from best to worst. You can use speculation of upcoming movies.

1. Spider-man 1, 2, and 3. (there is no way Raimi can mess up the third one, plus it's the same director for all three)
3. X-Men 1, 2, and 3 (would have been the number 1 trilogy if Singer did the final one)
First of all you dont know if Raimi wont mess up, Secondly Superman Returns is not part of the Superman 1 and 2 trilogy, ditto for Batman

...*sighs*

But its still not part of the trilogy.Superman Returns is a new film and if they make sequels it will be part of the nevau Superman trilogy. If he said best Superhero saga than it would be okay...but he didnt and its not a trilogy

Raimi won't mess up. Spider-Man will probably win, but Spidey 3 is not finished yet. X3 is.

yep

best trilogy. Batman, batman returns, batman forever( come on, it's not that bad...).

that's all i can think of.

x-men will probably take its place.

I'll play along, 1st will be Spider-Man and next X-Men.

It may change once I've seen both but I'm all about Spider-Man.

Wesyeed said:
yep

best trilogy. Batman, batman returns, batman forever( come on, it's not that bad...).
Yeah, I like how it went progressively more intense in the same direction
Batman was okay, Returns was bad, and forever was terrible! Good trend there :up:

It is impossible because as of right now every third installment into a superhero franchise has been a huge dissappointment thus far. And I DON'T think that will change tomorrow. If anyone is going to break the curse, it is going to be Sam Raimi with Spider-Man 3 but even that is not set in stone. We'll have to wait and see. In the mean time we have.....Brett Ratner's X3 to hold us over.....wow Spidey 3 can't come fast enough can it then?

And a billion, eitght-hundred million says titanics the best movie ever if that's the case.

Wesyeed said:
And a billion, eitght-hundred million says titanics the best movie ever if that's the case.
How Titanic made so much money will always remain a mystery in human history

Sentinel X said:
How Titanic made so much money will always remain a mystery in human history

No it won't. Look at the demographics.

Titanic appealed to ALL AGES. Every age range went. That never happens. Think about Harry Potter - even that gets mainly children and parents who take them. Old people, who NEVER go to the cinema, went to Titanic. That in itself is amazing.

Then you have the repeat business. A huge percentage saw Titanic atleast twice, if not more times. If you have every age range seeing a film repeatedly, you're going to rake the cash in.

Too bad Titanic was nothing big to me.
It was a great movie, but Lost in Translation and Crash very, very easily surpass it to me.

:cool:

Kevin Roegele said:
No it won't. Look at the demographics.

Titanic appealed to ALL AGES. Every age range went. That never happens. Think about Harry Potter - even that gets mainly children and parents who take them. Old people, who NEVER go to the cinema, went to Titanic. That in itself is amazing.

Then you have the repeat business. A huge percentage saw Titanic atleast twice, if not more times. If you have every age range seeing a film repeatedly, you're going to rake the cash in.
But how the movie attracted people to see it twice is still a mystery...Its 3 hours long...and people were complaining about King Kong :mad:

-Spider-Man
-X-Men
-Batman Begins Trilogy

^These are the best ones.

Yep, I agree with all three of those Goblin. I have great faith in the Begins trilogy.

toddly6666 said:

Congrats! You've made an idiotic thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"