Best Terminator!!

I'd say that T2 was the best of the three.

T2, i watched this movie over and over as a kid. T3 sucks so hard. One of the worst movies I've ever seen. Well, maybe not that bad, but pretty close. If they ever do T4, it will be a rental for me.

like what I said before: Even though the TX had the T and A factor, she was bascially a downgrade from the T 1000. To me, Terminator 3 was desperate!

That damn helicopter crushed her in half. Man..if it was the T-1000, it would of been nothing!

T2 was the best of the 3, IMO.

T3, whilst not actually horrible, was a rehash of T2. Future robots sends a killer robot to present day to kill future leaders. Future leaders send a good robot to present day to stop killer robot. That being said, the plot and the ending was surprisingly refreshing and good.

The first movie was utterly boring.

Octoberist said:
like what I said before: Even though the TX had the T and A factor, she was bascially a downgrade from the T 1000. To me, Terminator 3 was desperate!

That damn helicopter crushed her in half. Man..if it was the T-1000, it would of been nothing!

That is a good point. If it was the T1000 in T3 it would of been all over by that point........ maybe even sooner?

The first one is my favorite, a masterpiece and one of my all-time favorite movies....

T2 was OK, nowhere as good as the first one, and the happy ending definitively ruin it for me.

I liked Rise of the machines, I put it at the same level as T2, plus a better enging, some very nice details, and I loved how they showed the downside of preventing Judgement Day (John turning out human trash instead savior of humanity)

Kanon said:
The first one is my favorite, a masterpiece and one of my all-time favorite movies....

T2 was OK, nowhere as good as the first one, and the happy ending definitively ruin it for me.

I liked Rise of the machines, I put it at the same level as T2, plus a better enging, some very nice details, and I loved how they showed the downside of preventing Judgement Day (John turning out human trash instead savior of humanity)

Yeah the human trash was a nice twist. Big price to pay really but seeing John in T2 he would of probably ended up like that anyway. Little rebel!

T2
terminator2.jpg

I think the female terminator would never work as she has the body of a chick. It did not look right to have the T100 thrown around by a little woman. :confused:

I know that the T1000 was small in comparison but he carried much more presence!

Kanon said:

Happy ending!?!? :eek: HAPPPY ****ING ENDING!!!?!? :eek:

Do you know how many GOD-DAMN times I have cried over Terminator Dying!?!? DO YOU!!?!

XwolverineX said:
Happy ending!?!? :eek: HAPPPY ****ING ENDING!!!?!? :eek:

Do you know how many GOD-DAMN times I have cried over Terminator Dying!?!? DO YOU!!?!

I think he was refering to the fact that you are suppose to think that the world has been saved dude!!

LexCorp said:
I think he was refering to the fact that you are suppose to think that the world has been saved dude!!

Well in an extended edition the world was saved, so I guess that could constitute as being a happy ending.

In the previous version, the ending was very open ended and left it open for a sequel.

Why was this thread even open? Neither 1 nor 3 could ever compare to the masterpiece that t2 was. It's like asking who is the common favorite out of the 3 b!tch's from destiny's child and not expecting to see a million votes for beyonce.

Gerard Way said:
Why was this thread even open? Neither 1 nor 3 could ever compare to the masterpiece that t2 was. It's like asking who is the common favorite out of the 3 b!tch's from destiny's child and not expecting to see a million votes for beyonce.

Because you have some who liked T1 or T3 better than T2, so it's a welcome of all opinions basically.

Gerard Way said:
The people that say T1 is the best have very good reasons for thinking so, and actually better reasons than the people who like T2 more. Maybe its just cause we're smarter:o

LastSunrise1981 said:
Because you have some who liked T1 or T3 better than T2, so it's a welcome of all opinions basically.

Yeah I liked T2 better but my friends prefer T1?? It's all good.

The poll is still in favour of T2.......

I'm sure someone else has pointed this out but if you think about it they almost had to have a thrid film because if they stopped the war in T2 then Kyle would have never been sent back and John would have never been born.

Mass Nerder said:
I'm sure someone else has pointed this out but if you think about it they almost had to have a thrid film because if they stopped the war in T2 then Kyle would have never been sent back and John would have never been born.

Well yeah ... no war = no Kyle sent back = no John. But no john = war = kyle sent back = John born, who stops the war from happing in T2 = no war = etc..... Paradox really

LexCorp said:
Well yeah ... no war = no Kyle sent back = no John. But no john = war = kyle sent back = John born, who stops the war from happing in T2 = no war = etc..... Paradox really
Oh no! I've gone cross eyed!

Mass Nerder said:
Oh no! I've gone cross eyed!

LOL

Yeah sequel had to of happend to keep the time-line in check. Still has holes in it. Every time story does....

Stringer said:
The people that say T1 is the best have very good reasons for thinking so, and actually better reasons than the people who like T2 more. Maybe its just cause we're smarter:o

OR OLDER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"