Comics best x-men team!

i have to say the reason everyone hates or majorly dislikes cyke is because as the leader he has to make choices that are very unpopular and everyone always blames the leader when the going gets rough. he's a whipping boy....but he always seems to deal with it.

I say it's because he lacks a distinct personality and personal philosophy; all he does is echo the sentiments of either Xavier or whomever he happens to be sharing his bed with at the moment. He also lacks a third dimension to his charcter for the most part; he has abandonment issues but other than that he doesn't have any defining characteristics. Then you consider that he's a scumbag who treats women like crap; having ran out on his wife and newborn son to get with an ex-girlfirend, and later cheated on that same girlfriend (after marrying her) with *another* woman and even made out with his new mistress on the grave of his dead wife.

He's a boring, two-dimensional scumbag who deserves a swift kick to the nads.

I know, wierd question...butt: Is there any team that you have hated?

Yes. Any team with Lifeguard, Slipstream, Sage, Bishop (sans 90's), Longshot, Revanche, or Marvel Girl on the roster. There are exceptions, of course, but my general dislike for these characters is great enough to stray from books they're in.

And I know I may get beat for this, but I really liked the team dynamic between Wolverine, Angel, Nightcrawler, Cyke, Stacey X, Juggernaut, etc. of the Carey (or was it Casey) era and the beginning of Austen's run.

I think my favorites are always those unexpected teams. That's why I love the recent X-Men issues. Lady Mastermind? Omega Sentinal? Mystique? Throw in a too-few seen together combination of Rogue, Iceman, and Cannonball. WOW!

Would I also get beat for mentioning that I liked when Jubilee was on the team?

And I REALLY miss Marrow. Any team with Marrow was good in my book. Marrow, Wolvie, Storm, Rogue, Gambit, Kitty, Colossus, Nightcrawler. I liked that team dynamic. Too bad the issues with them usually stunk.

Any time the original 5 get back together. Jean, Scott, Bobby, Hank, and Warren can do no wrong.

AND my favorite duo - Psylocke and Angel. LOVE IT! I also loved when Kitty and Storm went off on their one - probably my second favorite duo.

I think I said a little too much.

I know, wierd question...butt: Is there any team that you have hated?
Hated the Casey team of Iceman, Nightcrawler, Archangel and Wolverine. Character mix wasnt bad but it severly lacked any females and when they added one, it was that horrendous Stacy X

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"