"Better Off Without You"

PyroChamber

Not lactose, it's milk!
Reaction score
Has there ever been someone you really wanted to hook up with but didn't, then you see them years later and realized you were better off without them?

Hindsight is never 20/20. It's perespective. Who knows that person may have been better, socially, physically, mentally if you have gotten together with them initially.

I think everyone has one or two of those stories of people you really lusted over but never landed only to run into them years later and discover how undesirable they either really were all along or had become over the years.

jag

yes

there was a boy i was crazy over, but it got to the point where i didn't like who i was and when you can't look in the mirror anymore, that's when you gotta step back and i did.

i saw him again a couple years ago and he hadn't changed. he'd been kicked out of school at least once, stayed in a detention home a bit, didn't graduate, had all these ugly homemade tattoos and his time pretty much is spent smoking and drinking and working as a dishwasher these days :dry:

i was sad to see that he never changed or grew up, but i'm so glad things happened like they did. i'm a much better person now, and i'm happy with who i am. i'd hate to think what it'd be like if i hadn't cut my losses waaay back then

Oh god yes.
I don't have to see them to know I'm better off with out them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"