Unattainable Attraction

PyroChamber

Not lactose, it's milk!
Reaction score
If you are single right now, who is someone you know that you would probably love to be in a relationship with (or at least hook up with) but know for sure that you could never be with them for one reason or another?

Maybe a friend or a co-worker, something like that.

Jenny the German.

It just doesn't work between us. She's absolutely stunning, which is why I torment myself about her, but we're far too different for it to work. :(

I'm married. I've yet to meet anyone who I would risk my marriage for. My marriage isn't perfect but then again no one is. All of our secret desires are better left in secret. ACtually hooking up with someone will only end in hardship or death. Two things I'm trying to avoid.

If I was single tomorrow? The girl's hot nursing friend.

If I was single tomorrow? The girl's hot nursing friend.

*le drool*

I take what I said before back... I'd get with Erzengel. Nothing is hawter than a bi-sexual with nice boobies.

Our privates are prettier. :heart:

I was in love with this mormon girl, but knew since she was mormon we couldn't do anything fun, so it never really got off, but I still think about it more than I should.

If you are single right now, who is someone you know that you would probably love to be in a relationship with (or at least hook up with) but know for sure that you could never be with them for one reason or another?

Maybe a friend or a co-worker, something like that.

We really don't want to go there right now because what I thought may have been one of these cases may actually turn out not to be. I'm so confused right now. I'll just watch Japanese Pop Idols learning English phrases instead.

I was in love with this mormon girl, but knew since she was mormon we couldn't do anything fun, so it never really got off, but I still think about it more than I should.

Mormon girls hump like rabbits in heat, dude. It's part of their bag of tricks for trying to trap a husband. Just gotta make sure you're wrapped up tight with a condom so you don't get sucked into marrying one. :up: You totally blew it.

jag

I sure am.

Just sign here, and here, and over here, initial here, and put your thumb print here.

Mormon girls hump like rabbits in heat, dude. It's part of their bag of tricks for trying to trap a husband. Just gotta make sure you're wrapped up tight with a condom so you don't get sucked into marrying one. :up: You totally blew it.

jag

Why would marrying someone who's hot in bed be a bad thing?

I sure am.

Just sign here, and here, and over here, initial here, and put your thumb print here.

Sorry. I have no thumbprints. They were removed during my time with the CIA.

Why would marrying someone who's hot in bed be a bad thing?

Because when you're done f**king yourself silly you kind of have to have something else in common with them, religion usually being one of the important ones. :huh:

jag

With me it's damn near every chick I work with. They're mostly all attractive but they're either married or already have boyfriends, every one of them.

With me it's damn near every chick I work with. They're mostly all attractive but they're either married or already have boyfriends, every one of them.

It's not a good idea to s**t where you eat, anyway.

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"