Bill Hader is BARRY (HBO)

That reference to this past season of The Good Place killed me dead.

Man I hate the fact that I saw this show so late, but at the same time holy crap did it surprise me when I finally did. Loved the first season and so far Season 2 is just as great IMO.

tumblr_pqe01w3sQp1qzc7jao4_540.gif

I was curious to see how the investigation would play out. Given how quickly into the season he figured out who Barry was, I suppose I should've seen a twist coming.

Tonight's episode was a literal comedy of errors. Forget the Battle of Winterfell. This was the epic fight for Sunday. People would just not go down!

Also, what IN the literal hell was that feral girl? She was like something out of a horror movie or a Quentin Tarantino flick.

She must be made into a regular for Season 3. I winced and laughed at this probably more than any other episode, but for my money, this is an instant classic.

I'm honestly shocked that the whole episode didn't turn out to be Barry imagining how it might go wrong to not just take the dude out. As soon as the kid started crawling around, I was SURE that we were witnessing a prolonged fantasy sequence.

Caught up with season 2 and yes this show is ****ing brilliant.

Also the fight had me rolling lol. When he pulled out the nunchucks tho.

This weeks past episode was ****ing amazing lol. Loved all the crazy, weird stuff with the feral daughter, and Daniel Biernhardt showing up was a really nice surprise.

Going to make a prediction: the scene last night of Barry tapping into his darker self and then upping the ante in his stage scene with Sally will be Bill Hader's Emmy submission scene, because that was just fantastic.

"The ****ing accordion player sold us out?"

Last night's episode was great! That scene with Barry and Sally on stage was powerful!

The accordion player! :funny:

This season everyone was on their A-game, but if I had to pick a standout, I'd have to go with Stephen Root. He really brought it, especially in the later half of the season. Watching Barry go John Wick on everyone's asses was just brutal. I actually think I felt more watching this finale than I did for Game of Thrones, not to take anything away from that.

I don't say this often for TV shows, but this is a season I'll definitely want to go back and rewatch soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"