Bird Box

This was meh. I didnt like AQP but at least it had more heart than this

Now they're saying if Bird Box was released through theaters, it would have crossed the billion dollar mark.

except not that many people would have actually paid money to go watch it in a theater

from the comfort of your own home or personal device when it pops up on your scroll and it's an apocalyptic adventure movie with Sandra Bullock? eh, sure, why not.

I liked Bullock but it didn't really delve much deeper into the potential that it setup. Worth a watch for sure, but will forget soon. The ending was decent.
except not that many people would have actually paid money to go watch it in a theater

from the comfort of your own home or personal device when it pops up on your scroll and it's an apocalyptic adventure movie with Sandra Bullock? eh, sure, why not.
Exactly. On streaming I'm happy to try anything. If it's really terrible I can stop and either give up or come back to in multiple sittings while watching or doing other stuff in between. When you've made the effort to go to the cinema and paid for the ticket that isn't the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"