Bizarro Superboy (Kon-El) in TT East???? MUST SEE

lceman

Civilian
Reaction score
Hi All,

Check this out: http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/wizard/001465227.cfm

Here is the description of Match in Wiki: Match is a fictional character in the DC Comics Universe. He is a clone of the modern Superboy (Kon-El) and a member of Titans East. The team is set to debut in Teen Titans #42.

Has he shown up in previous comics???

Match.jpg

Nevermind its just Match.

OH NO!!! looks like we're in for emotional drama...

Robin: AAHHH, I can't fight you b/c you're a clone of my best friend who was also a clone. Which means you shouldn't even exist.

Looks more like we're in for more angsty Cassie *****ing to me. :whatever:

Yeah that could happen Corp. and with Johns at the helm it prolly will.

Cassie: AAAAHHH!! I can't fight you b/c you're a clone of my boyfriend who was also a clone. Which means you shouldn't even exist.

Maybe Tim will use Match to bring Kon back. That'd be cool. Beyond that, the appearance of Match hardly excites me. And yes, Match has appeared long before the TT revamp was even a glint in Johns' eyes.

Anyone have a picture of what Match looked like in his previous apprearance?

Knives122 said:
Cassie: AAAAHHH!! I can't fight you b/c you're a clone of my boyfriend who was also a clone. Which means you shouldn't even exist.

Why shouldn't he exist? :confused:

Oh no. They change. But then Dan Didio and Geoff Johns decide that they're not "iconic" enough and change them back. :(

Guys, do we have absolutely nothing better to do than bring up Hal ****in' Jordan again?

The Question said:
Oh no. They change. But then Dan Didio and Geoff Johns decide that they're not "iconic" enough and change them back. :(

:(

Some would say we are taking this too far... I say, we haven't begun tot ake it far enough :mad:

Harlekin said:
Guys, do we have absolutely nothing better to do than bring up Hal ****in' Jordan again?

*shrug* I don't... point in case, the only other thing i'm doing right now is chewing ice. True story.

Yeah. Besides, reminding myself of things I'm pissed off about helps with my writing. Wrote about three pages of script after our little Johns bashing/Spaced quoting session yesterday.

The Question said:
Yeah. Besides, reminding myself of things I'm pissed off about helps with my writing. Wrote about three pages of script after our little Johns bashing/Spaced quoting session yesterday.

I helped :D

I'm trying to get into writing something at the moment... I got half way through an opening issue of a Fantasy based Powers type comic, then stopped. I'm not sure why.

Now i've got a couple of cool ideas running through my head... I'm tempted to write one of them up; its 18 issues plus a special long, but I could have it all planned and about three issues finnished by X-mas :) Then I'd need to find an artist :(

I've got more ideas than I should for my own good. Nowadays I just write down the characters and concepts, and then whenever I get some scene ideas I write them down.

The Question said:
I've got more ideas than I should for my own good. Nowadays I just write down the characters and concepts, and then whenever I get some scene ideas I write them down.

I've got a fair few, but I need to mix it up and write stuff for my degree course :( and I hate writing poetry. Love prose tho. Damn, January can't come around soon enough (I don't get to do prose till Jan :()

I'm the guy that wakes up in the middle of the night, jots something down and never gets back to it. I hope to change that one day and become a professional writer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"