DC Films Black Adam (2021)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks enjoyable. Not sure that it looks like the characterization of Black Adam that I would go with. But I’m definitely open minded and there’s enough here to get me interested to the point of anticipation.

If only The Rock were talented enough to give us an accent...

Had this been made in the early 00s or late 90s, people would have been blown away by it.

But now, a film like Black Adam just seems underwhelming given how far the genre has gone.

The trailer wasn't bad, as I said, but I don't think these trailers are the type of thing that's gonna get The GA hyped to rush to the theater to see it.

All of these trailers are like the exact same cuts of footage and sound bites. There's no real personality here.

BLACK ADAM - TRAILER 2 - 8K UHD

Last edited:
I'm starting to get Rock fatigue he is basically just dong the same role in different genre's at this point and it's getting boring AF the last movie he did that i was excited for was Rampage and that's cause i was a fan of the game growing up

I was looking forward to this when announced but i assume it would have involved Shazam from the start when it became a Dwayne project i started to worry and here we hare

If the JSA end up stealing the show, I wonder if they would've preferred making a JSA movie instead.

In any case, I'm here for James Bond.

I think this looks pretty cool, honestly. Even though it looks a bit generic. The CGI looks great.

IDK, I guess I can enjoy a self-serious dumb action movie every now and then. I'll wait and see.

What I find weird is that all the action seems to take place in the same location. Are they not showing us a lot or is this all they have? Do we have any idea what the budget for this film is?

I've wanted to see the JSA on screen for a long time but when i think JSA I think of those beautiful Alex Ross paintings. They should look majestic and give off that 1940s/1950s era feel. Here they're just some guys who work for Waller and live in a more exaggerated X-mansion. I also sighed at Hawkman having the same kind of nanotech helmet/mask that every MCU character now has.

I'm starting to get Rock fatigue he is basically just dong the same role in different genre's at this point and it's getting boring AF the last movie he did that i was excited for was Rampage and that's cause i was a fan of the game growing up

I was looking forward to this when announced but i assume it would have involved Shazam from the start when it became a Dwayne project i started to worry and here we hare

It's not something I ever thought I'd say, I think I'm getting comic book movie/TV show fatigue in general.

What I find weird is that all the action seems to take place in the same location. Are they not showing us a lot or is this all they have? Do we have any idea what the budget for this film is?

I've wanted to see the JSA on screen for a long time but when i think JSA I think of those beautiful Alex Ross paintings. They should look majestic and give off that 1940s/1950s era feel. Here they're just some guys who work for Waller and live in a more exaggerated X-mansion. I also sighed at Hawkman having the same kind of nanotech helmet/mask that every MCU character now has.

I absolutely detest that also.

Black Adam

New section, enjoy!

kelly-clarkson-pizza.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members