Black Lightning Black Lightning Season 1, Episode 6 - "Three Sevens: The Book of Thunder"

Why is it called the 100 club? Are they all actually 100 years old? Or is that how many are in the membership?

So Jefferson also disguises his voice when talking to civilians, even those he considers allies. Let's hope that, unlike Barry, he keeps that up.

You'd think though since, severeal times he's done (or appeared to do that" when close enough for other's to hear, someone would go "WHu???""

Defacing Confederate statues is soo 2017...

I agree. But then i was all against any statue being defaced period in the US..

I wonder where they got the idea that a white supremacist mowed down a protester in his car and killed her.

Gee. I wonder too!

Man, Gambi's keeping quite a lot of secrets!

It certainly opens up a can of worms..
A) why is it he put that family on the 'do not touch list"? And why is it no one in the 100 asked "GEE i wonder why"??
B) what was that gal on about, about thei time together at the agency (WHICH ONE>>)
C) What else is he hiding!?

Loved the father-daughter fight. Now that they know. Maybe Gambi can upgrade her attire. She may be bullet proof. But her outfit isn't.

It looked unscathed after getting what, 5 shots to the chest though.

The fight was great. I was hoping Thunder would whoop Black Lightning's ass.That would've been fun to see.

I disagree, a newbie whupping the experienced guy, is imo wrong.

Why didn't the mother shake her head to say no, that Jefferson shouldn't fight this person who just saved her. Did she know it was her daughter? She must've recognised her voice.

IIRC she DID but jefferson just didn't see it (or acknowledge it)

Now if BL recognised her once she was down on the floor, why didn't he recognise her before?

Too hyped on adrennalin??

Maybe BL will get into another fight with his other daughter.

Who knows. Heck when will she start 'showing' powers?

Yep, that was silly. Came out of nowhere.

Not really. Especially when he was 'milked' into thinking that earlier in either last weeks ep or the one before..

Why is it called the 100 club? Are they all actually 100 years old? Or is that how many are in the membership?

Maybe linked to the # of members..

Not really. Especially when he was 'milked' into thinking that earlier in either last weeks ep or the one before..

I have no idea what you mean by milked. Last time we saw Khalil, Tobias was trying to turn him against Black Lightning. That has nothing to do with his girlfriend (as far as Khalil knows, anyway).

Is Khalil meant to become a superhero too? Or super villain maybe?

I have no idea what you mean by milked. Last time we saw Khalil, Tobias was trying to turn him against Black Lightning. That has nothing to do with his girlfriend (as far as Khalil knows, anyway).

I was trying to think of another way to say brainwashed, but couldn't think of anything but milked.. Not sure why i kept fixating on milk...

All these Gambi, Whale, and now Lady Eve connections... must learn more. And I'm just waiting for Jefferson to find out.

The fight was cool. BL seemed to be much harder once he saw that she could block his lightning.

Khalil getting mad at Jennifer too seemed a bit too fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"