Black Panther or Ant-Man?

I'd slightly disagree with that. Storm kinda wears that crown in terms of being the first "real" black superhero for Marvel--or Comicdom period. I think BP predates her in terms of debut, but not by much--and certainly not in comparision of noteriety.

However, Storm (Halle Berry's version) does not exist in this Marvel film universe, so I guess it doesn't matter. :csad:

Yeah, I was talking about Marvel Studios, so Fox titles don't count. But among *all* the movie properties, Blade obviously was the first black superhero from the Marvel universe to get a film.

We have seen stuff like Black Panther, so I would really like to see Ant-Man, that would be really different.
I actually think Black Panther is a pretty unique superhero, but you're right, Ant-Man would definitely add something we've never ever seen before in superhero movies.

I'd be much more excited about a Panther film than an Ant-Man film, but when it comes to the Avengers I'd rather see neither. Panther is just a martial artist type and there are already 3 of them (Widow, Cap, Hawkeye). And turning little just ain't that exciting.

The Avengers need someone that add versitilty like Quicksilver, Ms Marvel, Namor, you know really powerful characters that can cover alotta ground quickly. Cap, Hawkeye, and the Widow seemed to be stuck on the same street during the final battle.

Or Marvel could introduce 5 or 6 new heroes so some could be temporarily knocked outta action to make the ememy look strong. None of the heroes really got hurt in the last movie.

Maybe when the original six get they @$$es kicked Panther and Ant-Man could be Fury's emergency back ups who go and free the other captured heroes.

I'd be much more excited about a Panther film than an Ant-Man film, but when it comes to the Avengers I'd rather see neither. Panther is just a martial artist type and there are already 3 of them (Widow, Cap, Hawkeye). And turning little just ain't that exciting.

The Avengers need someone that add versitilty like Quicksilver, Ms Marvel, Namor, you know really powerful characters that can cover alotta ground quickly. Cap, Hawkeye, and the Widow seemed to be stuck on the same street during the final battle.

Or Marvel could introduce 5 or 6 new heroes so some could be temporarily knocked outta action to make the ememy look strong. None of the heroes really got hurt in the last movie.

Maybe when the original six get they @$$es kicked Panther and Ant-Man could be Fury's emergency back ups who go and free the other captured heroes.
I'd say Ant-Man/Giant-Man could cover a lot of ground really quickly... or really slowly, depending on which size he is at the moment. =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"