black panther vs. captain america

S

shiekhem123

there have been many bat vs. cap threads, but i think a more interesting fight would be panther vs. cap. who do you think would take it the majority of time and why?

Panther's a better fighter, Cap's stronger and faster, and they're equal in terms of tactical planning. I'd say...........wait. Why would they fight in the first place? They're friends.

lupus27 said:
Panther's a better fighter, Cap's stronger and faster, and they're equal in terms of tactical planning. I'd say...........wait. Why would they fight in the first place? They're friends.

uhhh doesnt panther have increased stregnth and agility?

I didn't think he did. Even so, Cap's still stronger and faster.

lupus27 said:
I didn't think he did. Even so, Cap's still stronger and faster.

He does....Therefore making it impossible for Cap to be stronger... Maybe faster, but Panther is definetly more agile.

I'd say it splits out of ten 5/5, or Panther 6/4.

But Cap also has increased strength and agility.

First of all, what the hell does :o mean? Second, how do you know Cap isn't more enhanced?

I'd say strength their about equal, fighting abilites I'd give to Cap, Agility goes to Black Panther, toughness I'd give to Cap. So I think I'd have to give it to Cap.

From what I understand Cap was enhanced to peak human performance, meaning he has more strenght and speed than humans, but if black panther's powers are enhanced above humans, that will be the difference. I'm not sure on black panthers powers though.

Well Black Panther during WWII beat Captain America...T'Challa beat the previous BP, so I guess that means he should be able to beat Captain America

How many more vs. threads are there going to be, theres like 3 of them up there.

U.S War Machine said:
How many more vs. threads are there going to be, theres like 3 of them up there.
I was gonna put up the next two LAST X-MAN Standing matches tonight...but now I'm gonna wait

shiekhem123 said:
there have been many bat vs. cap threads, but i think a more interesting fight would be panther vs. cap. who do you think would take it the majority of time and why?
Sigh.

(Walking away from too obvious a topic)

attachment.php

He thinks: "It's GOOD to be the King."

Attachments

• goodtobetheking.jpg
    goodtobetheking.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 112
Who's that Black Bolt is spanking?

Anyway; The modern versions of Cap & Panther fought during Contest Of Champions II.

Cap won.

CaptainStacy said:

Anyway; The modern versions of Cap & Panther fought during Contest Of Champions II.

Cap won.
oh okay...I never picked up but one issue of those

CaptainStacy said:

Cap won.

Bleh that match doesn't count since noone was truly giving their all:o

lupus27 said:
But Cap also has increased strength and agility.

No, he doesn't. He has peak human abilites in both areas. Panther has enhanced, so Panther is faster and stronger. Fighting abilites must be given to Cap though, so it would be a split.

does anyone know how strong the ultimate version of captain america is he was fighting the hulk toe to toe for a while..:(

what kind of fight are we talking about? mud wrestling? Panther's not stupid enough to depend entirely on his own fighting skill. he knows good and well that the Captain has decades on him. panther would just lure him somewhere, let the hatut zeraze whoop on Cap for a while then drop a bomb at that location. Cap's a military man but T'challa commands an army.

It depends on the defiition of enhanced. Tony Stark has armour that enhances his strength, and Iron Man is one tough hombre.
But if it is enhanced like Wolverine or Deadpool, yeah he is stronger than your average human, but not at the top of his game like cap.
I'd like to point out that No one HUman CAN be more agile than Cap. ANyone who is more agile is automatically superhuman. Thats the definition of Cap's powers.
Keeping that in mind, T'challa did beat the old panther, the keyword there being old. T'challa was in his prime and the old panther was getting a lil long in the tooth there. I mean Cap was frozen 2 some years, even if we assume that the Panther he fought was around 25, that still would make him 45 or so when he fought T'Challa.
hate to break it to all of you, a 45 year old man just isn't as quick, nimble,strong whatever as a 25 year old. Even if they both are on the same workout program. Just not gonna happen. So yes, while WW2 panther may have managed to barely scrap out a win against a young Cap, I don't think that beating the same guy 20 years later, barely, provides any reference point.

CAPTAIN AMERICA!!! woot!

Captain America hands down. The most underrated comic book hero today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"