Black Widow: The Movie

Yes it would make sense for Natasha to have crossed paths with Killmonger especially if he is an American black operative that apparently was a War Dog. Killmonger apparently worked for the CIA especially since Everett Ross knew who Killmonger was referring to him as "one of ours". Killmonger apparently was in Afghanistan, Iraq and so many other places raking up kills so it would make sense that he and Romanoff might have crossed paths.

Natasha crossing paths with Bucky too makes sense especially for her film if it ties in with Captain America: Winter Soldier (2014). Natasha even said as much that she and Bucky crossed paths. Hell she knew so much about him but also about his connection to Steve.

It would only make sense for Sebastian Stan (Bucky) to be in her film but how about Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury)? Fury should definitely be in her film especially if it is a prequel and that would mean Coulson he would have to be in her film especially if her film ties in with SHIELD/HYDRA.

Oh wow, I'd considered Natasha and the Winter Soldier as rivals or foes back in the day, but CIA-era Killmonger would be inspired, as he was one of the strongest performances in Black Panther, and I'd love to see more of him.

And now that I think about it, she may have bought soem illgal guns from arms dealer Ulysses Klaue.

Marvel could do an awesome series of era spanning Spy movies from Agent Carter in the 50's, Hank Pym in the 70's, Young Nick Fury in the 90's, Black Widow in 2000's etc.

Yes like think James Bond but Marvel style when it comes to Black Widow especially since she is a spy...master assassin no doubt specializes in black ops/covert ops government missions she would not only be on the radar of SHIELD/HYDRA but the CIA and or MI6 any other top secret government agency

I would love to see something similar to Hanna. Gosh I love that flick

Wes Anderson’s Black Widow.

Yaaas army millennium period piece! Every listening to Christina Aguilera! Widow’s first mission is to assassinate Simon Cowell!

Only kidding, I’m sure it won’t be too over the top. Although it would be fun if they do something like Xena where she saves a bloke by leaving him locked in a room with comics and he’s all like “oh hey these would make a cool movie” and we see his badge and it says Feige on it. (Only kidding again)

Yes like think James Bond but Marvel style when it comes to Black Widow especially since she is a spy...master assassin no doubt specializes in black ops/covert ops government missions she would not only be on the radar of SHIELD/HYDRA but the CIA and or MI6 any other top secret government agency

If Natasha runs into MI6 or MI5 in her movie then I wouldn't mind seeing her run into other hero operatives from those agencies such as Shang Chi, Union Jack, Black Jack Tarr and Leiko Wu

If Natasha runs into MI6 or MI5 in her movie then I wouldn't mind seeing her run into other hero operatives from those agencies such as Shang Chi, Union Jack, Black Jack Tarr and Leiko Wu

Yes because it actually sets up her universe just fine and not to mention she would have her own "world" seeing as how almost every hero in the MCU has their own "world" with villains or allies or what have you where they are the central focus and Widow can be the focus in hers

I definitely want to see Shang chi appear somewhere. I reckon it’s the role remy hii was made for

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"