Possible movement on Black Widow spin-off?

Then wouldn't Widow's story more or less start in the late 70s going into the 80s since Natasha being Russian, the Cold War started around the 80s more or less right? Natasha would have had to have been born at that time in Soviet Russia...then her story can pick up where we see her being trained by the KGB which they would have had a hand in her training since KGB is Russian intelligence which picks up with Red Room and all that other stuff but then wait a minute if Natasha interacted with Bucky/Winter Soldier before the events of Captain America: Winter Soldier then surely that would take us into the 90s wouldn't it? But then that means she would have had to have met Clint also in the 90s and have been recruited by SHIELD in the 90s also meeting Fury then that means she would have met Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel well Brie's character all in that same time frame

Why would she have met carol? I doubt everyone in the cia know each other, agents especially.

I suppose it makes sense if it’s a spy flick that skrulls might be involved. And with skrulls might come carol. Even if it’s an after credits sequence, maybe that’s why marvel timed it now

I have put in a request for a Black Widow forum.

Same and I was told by a mod we might wait til later in the year when we get more information before it’s set up. I think it’s fun to set it up as early as possible so we can talk about casting but I also understand with the new layout I think it’s not as easy as it sounds and really the mods work so hard already

I think the fact we have an Eternals one negates that argument.

Oh well ultimately that’s up to the mods but this is the notice I got

Then wouldn't Widow's story more or less start in the late 70s going into the 80s since Natasha being Russian, the Cold War started around the 80s more or less right? Natasha would have had to have been born at that time in Soviet Russia...then her story can pick up where we see her being trained by the KGB which they would have had a hand in her training since KGB is Russian intelligence which picks up with Red Room and all that other stuff but then wait a minute if Natasha interacted with Bucky/Winter Soldier before the events of Captain America: Winter Soldier then surely that would take us into the 90s wouldn't it? But then that means she would have had to have met Clint also in the 90s and have been recruited by SHIELD in the 90s also meeting Fury then that means she would have met Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel well Brie's character all in that same time frame

I'll leave this here and then slowly weep at how a generation with access to all the knowledge that is available to them does everything it can online to show how ill informed they are on a regular basis. There is honestly no reason anyone above a sixth grade education should get this history wrong. Zero.

Cold War - Wikipedia

Don’t be mean, it’s probably just a typo and he just meant to say it ended in the 80s. Sometimes people are distracted when they type, it’s not against the law

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"