Dark of the Moon Blink and you miss him character

galmorzu

Demonlord of Evil
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice Barricade (police car from the first movie) among the Decepticons when the autobots were captured late in the film? When he's forcing Bumblebee onto the ground, he even says, "Remember me?"

A bunch of my friends didn't even realize it was him, and none of the ones who did even caught his line.

I thought it was great they finally remembered to include him after his non-death at the end of the first movie. :woot:

Crap, wrong thread.

Last edited:
It would have been even better if he had been reintroduced in way that made it even remotely clear who he was.

Oh yeah, I definitely agree. But if you see it again sometime, and know what you're looking for, it's pretty obvious.

It's actually one of my gripes about this movie. A lot of moments or characters show up, say or do something so quickly without any real emphasis that it's very difficult to notice what happened.

Like the micro drone that took the hit from Laserbeak to save Sam? That moment was very hard to follow exactly what happened.

Also, scapel,the little microscope decepticon that interrogated sam in the second movie when he was pinned down by megatron. He is seen cleaning megatron's face here

I totally didn't recognize him.

Ughhh they are terrible on handling these robots.

I saw it twice and it was still tough for me to know for sure.

Didn't understand any words he said either. Nonetheless-- still cool. He was never an important character so it's more of an easteregg for hardcore fans.

Barricade was the Decepticon along with the protoform that killed Wheeljack/Que. People thought it was Soundwave but Soundwave was the one that was holding Bumblebee down.

Also, scapel,the little microscope decepticon that interrogated sam in the second movie when he was pinned down by megatron. He is seen cleaning megatron's face here

scalpel is PERCEPTOR he just downloaded Windows 3.1 and thats when he switched sides. call it like it is :woot:

(explanation : landed in germany during the nazi occupation and drove hitler when he was a painter insane in the form of a camera then as the events happened he changed to a microscope :awesome: )

Barricade was the Decepticon along with the protoform that killed Wheeljack/Que. People thought it was Soundwave but Soundwave was the one that was holding Bumblebee down.

I couldn't tell-- my 3D glasses were fogged up during that scene.

Was Laserbeak supposed to be some sort of multi-change Decepticon? he went from a pink robot, a copy machine, a flatscreen to lastly part of a home decoration.

Did anyone else notice in the Space ship fight scene on Cybertron where they show the ship Sentinel Prime is on they show the turret thing slide down the center of the ship and reposition itself in the back on the bottom to fire on the trailing ships. But anyway. The turret is in the exact shape of Omega Supremes head. And the missile shown firing and breaking up in to 5-6 separate missiles opens up just like Omegas Arm would...

The robots are hard to recognize sometimes during fast action

He didn't say "remember me". Bumblebee said "Get off of me" using his radio voice.

Like the micro drone that took the hit from Laserbeak to save Sam? That moment was very hard to follow exactly what happened.

Say wha?? The drone that Epps spoke to Lennox through? I never even saw it get knocked out.

Had no idea Barricade was in this! Was he ever transformed or in just robot form? There's no missing that awesome Saleen "Punish and Enslave" cop car.

I can't be exactly sure, but when the Cons start coming through the space bridge you see what looks like Barricade drive past following the Protoform's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"