"Bloodline" on Netflix

Ive come to the conclusion that this show is basically a really dark version of Arrested Development.

Such a great show. Kyle Chandler has a new fan with me

It really is. I'm looking forward to the new dark places they take the Ryburns.

'Bloodline' Will End on Netflix After Season 3

The streamer renewed the Kyle Chandler drama for a shortened 10-episode season in July.

The end is near for Bloodline.

The third season of the twisted family drama starring Kyle Chandler will be its last on the streaming service. The Sony Pictures Television-produced series was renewed in July, shortly after the second season debuted on May 27. At the time, Netflix told The Hollywood Reporter that it would not be the final season.

However, in an in-depth story on the inner workings of the streaming giant, THR exclusively revealed that Netflix had notified Sony that the upcoming season, set for 2017, would be the show's final outing on the platform. The streamer also cut the episode order from 13 episodes to 10, and slashed licensing fees on the show. Still, the two companies deny there are tensions between them. It's unclear whether Sony will try and shop future seasons of Bloodline elsewhere.

WOW just binged the 2 seasons on Netflix and this may be one of my favorites shows going today i cant wait for season 3

Kyle Chandler is amazing

The scene in the 2nd season where Kyle's wife confronts him and he just has this look of helplessness on his face,that was amazing

Returning 26th May

[YT]cqNcPDBgyOM[/YT]

new trailer is out.

The end begins this Friday folks.

First episode of S3 finished, I'm not sure there is a bigger screw up on television than Kevin.

Norbert Leo Butz (Kevin) deserves an Emmy nomination for his performance in the 2nd episode of S3

Halfway through episode 9... I don't know what is going on.

I finished the show. It never reached the heights of the brilliant first season. This 3rd one felt like a mix between previous seasons, the first half was like season 2 and the last half they tried to tie together things about Danny and the family from season 1. It was alright, solid acting, but you could tell they were running out of ideas by the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"