Bought/Thought March 17th, 2010 SPOILERS

fanboy rant

cheeks-wbm.gif

The continuity errors are glaring and obvious. If you don't see them then you're pretending their not there. I don't get why. I've layed them out for you in detail above, feel free to read through them.

And I made the decision to attempt dropping the Avengers titles well before this arc even started. It's just helping push that decision for me.

Whoa now CALM DOWN

Way to totally blow up there FAN BOY

Last edited:
Yeah... I'm not getting in a point for point *****e battle with you two. fiend, read the end of his first post in this thread for the rant I was referring to. But yeah, you are a gifted internet poster with the sarcasm. I've never seen that before.

And Hobbit, I never said the continuity errors weren't there and I'm pretty sure the other guy didn't either, just that we don't have a stick up our asses about it. That's it. I'm sure they are there, but I also don't sit down and draw a timeline in order to enjoy a story to its fullest. To each their own. Thats it. No one will convince the other party that they are wrong, or their opinions are wrong so just go back to reviewing comics.

And Hobbit, I never said the continuity errors weren't there and I'm pretty sure the other guy didn't either, just that we don't have a stick up our asses about it. That's it. I'm sure they are there, but I also don't sit down and draw a timeline in order to enjoy a story to its fullest. To each their own. Thats it. No one will convince the other party that they are wrong, or their opinions are wrong so just go back to reviewing comics.

Nah I pretty much said they aren't there. Which they aren't. I mean, I guess you could look at it out of context and see it as continuity errors, but that's only if you're looking at it that way from the start.

Otherwise, the way I laid it out a few posts back is how it happens. And even then, the dudes writing what, like 4 books + siege a month? Cut him some slack, eh?

I think the biggest problem with Bendis books is someone thinks they're worth an extra dollar. That helped me drop him much easier.

Well, I finally finished the last Stephen King book (one of his better books that I've read in a long while, but with a somewhat disappointing ending, imo), and decided it was time to make a list of comic clutter I wanted to drop from my inbox. It's only DC titles, as I'll always buy everything Marvel puts out; but, before I dropped Power Girl, I thought I should read the 7 issues that had been taking up space in my "must read" box.

WOW! Remember how much you enjoyed reading Slott's She-Hulk back in the day? That's kind of how Power Girl is. Fun comic that doesn't take itself at all seriously. (A much better Power Girl than we've seen the past couple years in JSA, that's for sure.) I am definitely not dropping this title.

Anyway, thought I should give it a shout-out. The titles I am dropping are:

Justice League of America
Justice Society of America
JSA All-Stars
Outsiders
Teen Titans
Titans
The Web
The Shield
Magog
Wildcats
Authority
Doom Patrol
Unknown Soldier

Very likely, I'll drop:

Action Comics
Superman
Supergirl
Azrael
Booster Gold

I'm a bit hesitant on the Superman titles, simply because I have a complete collection of Sup's from the 80's to today...but, the past year has been dreadful, and I don't see things getting any better in the near future. Azrael, I still haven't read the past 5 issues..and, with Booster Gold, while it's the best of the bunch, still is the same kind of story every damn month, and I find myself bored with a book that won't progress any farther than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"