Superman Returns Brandon Routh. Great Casting Choice or Bad?

The Bat said:
I think He was GREAT! Of course...He's still My 2nd choice...Tom Welling is the 1st! But Brandon did an excellent Job.

I also once thought Welling would've made an excellent Superman till I saw this.....

tomdonkeyka0.jpg

:D

;)

so whenever I ask my sister for the latest smallville scoops I say this "so! dear sis, what has Shrek's donkey been up to lately?"

swifty said:
I also once thought Welling would've made an excellent Superman till I saw this.....

tomdonkeyka0.jpg

:D

;)

so whenever I ask my sister for the latest smallville scoops I say this "so! dear sis, what has Shrek's donkey been up to lately?"
oh god! lmalotf. :D

WTFwuzThT said:
After seeing these two at the awards show Welling should've been Superman. It would be an understatement saying Routh has not been well received. That and the guy showed up looking like a ****ing tool.

He certainly looks more the part.

Man, Tom... I love Tom, he's a great actor, but I still can't imagine him being Supes. He's great in Smallville and he should get more attention from the press and everything. And it's true that at the TCA where both could be seen, I think Tom did the better job. But all in all, Brandon IS Superman to me. Tom IMO can't do the incredible things with his face AND voice which Brandon was able to play without much acting experience. I think that makes Brandon great to me!

He was a great casting choice, in my opinion. He looked like Christopher Reeve (though I don't think he's a dead ringer for him, though) and was a good actor to fill Reeve's boots.

Great choice casting this great unknown. After seeing Brandon, the other guy on that TV show that doesn't even crack the Top 60 shows on television is just a memory now.............

Great casting choice, he did a wonderful job. I liked his Clark Kent as he was still shy and a little clumsy but not a complete bumbling idiot. And he was superb as the new Man of Steel, bringing soul to the character. :supes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"