Breaking Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Ive missed so many episodes,GOtta catch up on demand. Maybe during spring break

All 7 episodes will air this Wednesday starting at 8PM EST. Get the DVR ready.

After Mad Men's season finale last night, a AMC Origingal Programming video played and announced that the second season will start in March. :(

Was looking forward to a January premiere. Likely March 1 or 8. Breaking Bad will run March to May, then Mad Men season three in June/July followed by The Prisoner mini-series in the fall.

First Season DVD release date: Feb.24 2009
AMC's
Breaking Bad Blog

Hell yea Im so psyched for the second season. I was almost sure there wouldnt even be one. Bryan Cranston is without a doubt a ****ing genius on this show.

Good news, its about time they let us know what was going on with that show.

When does season 2 start?

We now have a date.

AMC has set a March 8 return date for its Emmy-winning dramedy "Breaking Bad."

New episodes will air Sunday nights at 10 p.m.

Created by Vince Gilligan, "Breaking Bad" premiered on AMC in January of 2008. The story of a high school teacher (Bryan Cranston) who begins selling crystal meth after being diagnosed with terminal cancer, "Breaking Bad" aired only seven episodes in its first season due to the writers strike.

Those seven episodes were enough for a significant amount of critical recognition.

"Breaking Bad" was nominated for four Emmys in 2008, winning for Lynne Willingham's editing and also, in a major surprise, for Cranston's lead performance. The show was also nominated for a Television Critics Association award for Outstanding New Program of the Year and picked up three WGA Award nominations for the 2009 ceremony.

In addition to Cranston, "Breaking Bad" also stars Aaron Paul, Anna Gunn, Betsy Brandt, Dean Norris and RJ Mitte.

The first season of "Breaking Bad" will be available OnDemand starting on Feb. 9.

Considering there are 71 new and old shows premiering in January I think it was a smart move by AMC to wait.

They're available earlier on OnDemand? That's kind of lame.

Oh, I missed that part. Actually, I may watch that. The first season was really good, but it's been a while and I don't remember all the specifics about it. It might be nice to refresh my memory.

This is a GREAT show! Bryan Cranston deserves and Emmy for this seriously its great. Its so funny to me though cuz i see people on this show like the lil teenage speed freaks and i know sooo many people that are actually like that. They really portray the desperation and addiction really well on this show and its just soo good. Glad to hear about a second season!

He won an emmy yo, lol where have you been? Can't wait for the second season either. :up:

Did he? i had no idea I dont really keep up with awards that much but nice to know cuz he really deserves it for this show

Only? For some reason, I was thinking this started back up in the summer. That's cool. :up:

AMC to Launch Breaking Bad Webisodes
Shorts will premiere on Crackle.com

Feb 17, 2009

-By James Hibberd, THR.com

AMC and Sony have launched online minisodes for the Emmy-winning series Breaking Bad as part of a trio of digital extensions to promote the show's upcoming second-season premiere.

The companies are set to unveil five stand-alone shorts 3-5 minutes apiece. The minisodes will debut beginning Tuesday on AMC's site and Crackle.com.

"Webisodes create different experiences of the series that reach these multiple audiences in ways that resonate best for them," AMC senior VP marketing Linda Schupack said.

The minisodes are one of three digital extensions for the drama, which returns March 8. Walt's Warning, a first-person customized viral video featuring Breaking star Bryan Cranston hosted at Waltswarning.com, will have viewers choose their own adventure as they interact with Cranston's desperate science teacher-turned-meth peddler.

Also, seven episodes from the series' first season have been crunched into five- to seven-minute summary videos available on Sony's minisode network of online portals including AOL and Hulu.

"These digital extensions offer new viewers a nontraditional opportunity to fall in love with a show that critics have been raving about, while still appealing to the show's existing fan base," said Tal Rabinowitz, vp digital development and programming at Sony Pictures Television.

The original minisodes feature the regular Breaking cast and include a flashback to Hank's (Dean Norris) pre-wedding jitters; Walt panicking when he realizes his wife has sold their vacuum cleaner, which houses his drug earnings; and a behind-the-scenes look at Jesse's (Aaron Paul) music video with his band.

They're quite funny.

Season two begins tomorrow on AMC and AMC Canada. 10/9c

Amazing cliffhanger, usually you would see that in a season finale. Great season opener and Cranston seems to only get better every episode.

Yeah, and the quietness afterwards. Intense.

I love how Walt always comes up with some chemical way of doing stuff instead of the typical way. :heart:

Tuco's one scary dude. I knew things were going to wrong very fast as soon as that dude died after being beat to ****.

How cool is it that Walt knows how to make freaking Ricin?

Hank was hilarious as usual. "Make sure to get the stump in!"

Episode 2 was f**king nuuuuts. :heart: And episode 3 was pretty good too. Sucks though because now I have to wait 3 weeks. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"