Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Part 1

Yeah, there was absolutely no way they wouldn't have Gina in the final episode.

I liked the B99 finale. I enjoyed its run but I also like that it wrapped up on its own terms before it started getting too stale. The later seasons of the show had their moments but the show did take a hit when Chelsea Perretti left so I was happy to see Gina back for the finale.

That Holt/Jake conversation got me.
Me too.
I’m kind of curious to know whether Dirk Blocker only appearing via Zoom for most of the season was planned with this ending in mind or if there was a BTS reason for it.
My guess is that he wasn't comfortable committing to a full shooting schedule because of Covid.

Yeah pretty decent series finale all things considered. I did like the Bruce Willis jab.

Im sad that it ended ,but I'm glad it went out on a good note!
Nice amount of cameos from old characters too!
I kinda wish somehow Vulture, CJ would have made a cameo, but oh well.

I kinda wish Charles won the heist.
All the main characters won at least once (except Hitchcock IIRC)
That's my main complaint.

I really enjoyed the finale!

Was nice seeing Gina, Pimento, Caleb, Teddy, and Mlepnos!

Holt and Jake’s conversation made me cry! Always loved watching their dynamic evolve over time!

Nine-Nine!!!!!

This might be my new favorite series finale. Both hilarious and touching with a great delivery of moments for the whole cast. It really speaks volumes for how this was really one of the rare sitcoms that let its characters grow and progress over time without feeling the need to regress them to create drama.

If this were to happen, obviously I would be all over it, but I feel like sometimes we have to just let endings be endings.

7sE6Ig0.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"