Sequels Bruce Timm

ZIPBAGS

Sidekick
Reaction score
Has anyone thought of bringing in Bruce Timm and have him work on JL?

I've seen the idea of Timm coming into the DCEU floated online before. Opinion always seems pretty divided on

1. whether it would be a good idea, and

2. whether he'd even want to do it

Dini, breh

Timm flies off the rails when he’s all alone. Dini and Timm together could do great things if WB reels Timm in

I wonder if WB ever have actually discussed the DCEU with Timm and/or Dini. Would have thought it made sense to at least sound them out.

Just imagine how truly epic a Dini/Timm live action Batman trilogy would be. The closest thing I can think of I guess would be the Arkham trilogy. I'm surprised WB didn't lean harder on that take for their DCEU Batman. That was a big f***up on their part. One of many..

Dini and Timm's work on Batman is unparalleled to this day. No one has ever understood the character the way those guys did. I personally don't think their interpretation can even be beaten. It's the definitive Batman IMO. Their Superman is my definitive Superman as well tbh. Pitch-perfect portrayals of both of those characters.

It's also embarrassing how pretty much any given episode of Justice League/Unlimited is superior to the Justice League movie. They had the blueprints right there. I don't know how they messed up so badly.

Just imagine how truly epic a Dini/Timm live action Batman trilogy would be. The closest thing I can think of I guess would be the Arkham trilogy. I'm surprised WB didn't lean harder on that take for their DCEU Batman. That was a big f***up on their part. One of many..

Dini and Timm's work on Batman is unparalleled to this day. No one has ever understood the character the way those guys did. I personally don't think their interpretation can even be beaten. It's the definitive Batman IMO. Their Superman is my definitive Superman as well tbh. Pitch-perfect portrayals of both of those characters.

I'm not a gamer, but I certainly agree on Dini and Timm's Batman and Superman being pitch-perfect.

It's also embarrassing how pretty much any given episode of Justice League/Unlimited is superior to the Justice League movie. They had the blueprints right there. I don't know how they messed up so badly.

Yep, the DCAU was pretty much a template on hand wasn't it. I now have an urge to rewatch The Batman Superman Movie: World's Finest.

If and only if his approach is similar to the way he did Gods & Monsters which he says is his preference.

If anything Timm and his gang should be the eyes in the sky that make sure everything run properly and plot out the movies/storylines.

Dini and Timm have gone on the record and have said no they don't want to. and to be honest JL and JLU was the Dwayne McDuffie Show and he's dead.

I'd rather see Dini and Timm get a Netflix or WB Streaming service revival for the Justice League Unlimited show. I'd kill to see a few more seasons of that show.

Just yesterday, I was thinking of how much it sucked that Dwayne McDuffie passed so early. It would have been awesome to see him as one of the brains behind live-action JLA.

Dini and Timm have gone on the record and have said no they don't want to. and to be honest JL and JLU was the Dwayne McDuffie Show and he's dead.

Yeah I was just looking at the writing creds for that show, and you're right.

I'd rather see Dini and Timm get a Netflix or WB Streaming service revival for the Justice League Unlimited show. I'd kill to see a few more seasons of that show.

Yeah any kind of revival of the DCAU would be amazing. Well not any kind, Batman and Harley Quinn sucked.

Just yesterday, I was thinking of how much it sucked that Dwayne McDuffie passed so early. It would have been awesome to see him as one of the brains behind live-action JLA.

Agreed. Such a shame. The dude was gifted for sure. We would've been so lucky if he could've had creative control of the live action movie.

He was a real loss, that's for sure :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"