Bullied Boy Dies

I don't care how old the kids are... I can't stand bullies. Having been bullied myself it's just one of those dark spots to where if either of these "bullies" got hit by a truck I wouldn't feel a bit of remorse.

Can't stand idiots like that.

Anytime a bully strikes another kid it is assault. This just happened to be an extreme example of it. Extreme to the point that I would not expect this from a healthy sane kid. Which makes me think something else is going on. This does go beyond your typical bullying.

I guess it depends on where you grow up. When I was a kid beating a "geek" mercilessly was commonplace. I don't think the bully is really that much different than others. It just so happens the abused died in this case. I'm not trying to excuse the bully , but I don't think he expected this or maybe hadn't thought about it consequences. I would place him in juvenile hall , but hopefully he doesn't learn to be a bigger delinquent from that experience.

The real problem is that schools tend to turn a blind eye to this type of abuse. I'm sorry , but humiliating and harassing someone on a daily basis isn't "part of life". I'm sick of hearing that pathetic excuse.

I don't care how old the kids are... I can't stand bullies. Having been bullied myself it's just one of those dark spots to where if either of these "bullies" got hit by a truck I wouldn't feel a bit of remorse.

Can't stand idiots like that.

There's a part of me that would like to see the bully thrown into a fire pit. I try to separate those feelings , but I'm more angry at the teachers and staff who turn a blind eye.

bahaha GAH!! I failed :doh: Fixed it up there ^^^

I was bullied in high school by a big fat kid who wanted the cliche lunch money and just wanted to intimidate me. He would follow me home and shout things at me and my brother. One day I had enough and punched him several times and then it all stopped. Strangely, he wanted to be friends after that.
A couple older kids tried to jump me once. I went home got my baseball and they ran for it and avoided me after that. Some times all it takes is just letting people know your not to be f***** with.

I guess it depends on where you grow up. When I was a kid beating a "geek" mercilessly was commonplace.

Damn where did you guyus grow up? Sounds like there was some cold blooded kids.

Bullying at the worst in my school was intimidation, name calling and cruel pranks.

I never saw the kids who bullied people put their hands on another person.

I was bullied by a neighbor when I was little, both when I lived in PA and when I was about 12 in NJ. The one in PA once threw dog poop at me in the winter time, and smeared it all over my back. I was about 8. Granted I had a lot of friends but theres always that one kid you know that just ruins everyones day.

I guess it depends on where you grow up. When I was a kid beating a "geek" mercilessly was commonplace. I don't think the bully is really that much different than others. It just so happens the abused died in this case. I'm not trying to excuse the bully , but I don't think he expected this or maybe hadn't thought about it consequences. I would place him in juvenile hall , but hopefully he doesn't learn to be a bigger delinquent from that experience.
That's called manslaughter.

A couple older kids tried to jump me once. I went home got my baseball and they ran for it and avoided me after that. Some times all it takes is just letting people know your not to be f***** with.

They ran away because you had a mere baseball? Dear lord, you Brits are lightweights, no wonder your coppers don't need to guns. :oldrazz:

"Stop right there, I've got a loaded can of Wilson Orange Tournament-Grade US Open Specials and I'm not afraid to use them!"

Baseball is limey slang for gat. Duh.

Baseball is limey slang for gat. Duh.

Whereas gat is slang for a heavy buttery pastry stuffed with pigs blood and lamb brains.

I hate you man, I actually looked up "baseball" on google to see if it really was a slang for handguns! :cmad:

Now ain't that the truth.

Awful news. The kids need to be punished severely.
I know an 11 year old kid who recently broke his tailbone while skating. He has to let the tailbone heal itself and has to sit on a cushion thing wherever he goes. Naturally kids at school made fun of him. One boy kicked him hard right in his broken tailbone and the teachers did absolutely nothing. Wish there was better discipline in schools

Just to be clear I do think the kids should be locked up for at least a decade.

Damn where did you guys grow up? Sounds like there was some cold blooded kids.

Bullying at the worst in my school was intimidation, name calling and cruel pranks.

I never saw the kids who bullied people put their hands on another person.

I grew up around Boston , Massachusetts. There was a lot of fighting and people getting jumped. I had to start my own little gang just to survive. I think bullying has toned down a bit when I hear people talk about it nowadays. The name calling and pranks would of been a relief. I used to dread the breaks in between classes.

That's called manslaughter.

I never said it wasn't.

Those bullies should be punished...but..in many ways they are being punished already: These 12 year old kids have to live with the fact they have (unintentionally or not) just killed another human being. One of their class mates.

In some ways, if these two bullies will suffer for the rest of their lives and I feel like it'll probably set them straight as they reach adulthood instead of screwing up even worse as adults. But yeah, it's so unfortunate that this had to happen.

They ran away because you had a mere baseball?
Well I did grow up mostly in suburbia. If I did that in a inner-city area or a rougher town I probably would of got shot or stabbed to death.

Those bullies should be punished...but..in many ways they are being punished already: These 12 year old kids have to live with the fact they have (unintentionally or not) just killed another human being. One of their class mates.

In some ways, if these two bullies will suffer for the rest of their lives and I feel like it'll probably set them straight as they reach adulthood instead of screwing up even worse as adults. But yeah, it's so unfortunate that this had to happen.

Assuming they care about what they've done, which some people do not.

I hate the word ''bully''. Makes everything seem so downplayed. The kid as assaulted. That's a crime, and you should serve time for it.

take the kid away... put him in a cell with a much larger more muscular individual whose been deprived of sexual activity... and keep that kid there for 4 weeks... then let them out, that should be done with every single one of these ****ing *******s

Wow, that was flat out assault.
Not that "bullying" can't include physical assault, calling this "just" "bullying," IMHO, belittles what was done to him.

On the note of "bullies," most don't consider it "bullying." Kids will express their disdain for "bullies" and then turn right around and tease another kid.

They seem to often view it as something "separate" from what they do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"