Age of Extinction Bumblebee actor;records new footage for the DVD that sets up the sequel!!

boywonder13

Sidekick
Reaction score
SKNR.net recently interviewed Mark Ryan, the voice of Bumblebee in 'Transformers'. The actor dropped a major hint that the DVD release of the film would contain new material that sets up the sequel.

"I recently recorded more material for the DVD release of the film. It has to do with the Prequel that will set up the second film."
http://www.comics2film.com/index.php?a=story&b=28028

sounds awesome!:wow: :trans:

So, I am confused. When they say "Prequel" do they mean an actual movie or some sort of tie in that will go with the next movie? Are they gonna make an actual prequel movie???

Maybe on the DVD there will be a 10 minute short film with the characters that sets up the next movie. 24 does this every year on its DVD's.

Wait does he mean Prequel to TF1, that has hints of TF2? Or does he mean a prequel to TF2?

It means a prequel to TF2 setting up TF2. Like the last poster said like how on 24 season dvds, the prequel to the future season

wait does this mean that TF2 is going to be a prequel to TF1?

That doesnt make any sense. Shia, Megean, and Peter Cullen, are all contracted for the next 2 films. I really dont want a prequal. Shia damned there carried this movie. Without him its gonna lose its charm. Lets atleast do one more sequal before we start talking about prequals. Or hell make an anime (like how they did Riddick) for the back story.

No No No. The exclusive footage on the DVD that Mark Ryan recorded stuff for is may possibly contain a prequel to TF2. TF2 IS NOT going to be a prequel to TF1. The longest the prequel on the DVD will be will be like 30 minutes or so.

Well thats original. Thats pretty cool man. That would work out better than a sequal with nothing but Transformers. It may be cool in a cartoon but as a movie it wouldnt work. Very cool that Michael Bay is taking an extra step and giving us something more on the dvd.

We'll see when the DVD comes out. It would be cool to see how they do it, cartoon or live action, most likely live action

Cartoon doesnt really seem like Bays style. I highly doubt that its animation. Problly footage he already shot.

I can't wait to own this Incredible movie on dvd .

Me neither. I'll probably need 2 copies because i'm gonna wear just one of them out, with continous play, freeze framing and slow-mowing it all the time! :D

Nice find...so, it'll just be something regarding Bumblebee that sets up for TF2? Or will Prime be in it too?

And PEOPLE...when he says PREQUEL, he means a hint for the SEQUEL...much like what other people has said, it'll be taking a note from the 24 book...I hope it's not in the movie, something entirely different, like in a Special Features disc that's 15-20 mins. long.

Would be really cool if it contains stuff with Megatron and Starscream too.

Hmm... Prequel footage for #2 eh? Cybertron footage anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"