Transformers Possible Explaination for Extra Footage in Imax.

Lookout03

Civilian
Reaction score
I was looking up to see about showing of Transformers in Imax when I stumbled across this http://www.cinematical.com/2007/08/19/extended-cut-of-transformers-hits-imax-next-month/

In July, Erik Davis told us about an interview with Mark Ryan, the voice of the Bumblebee robot, in which the actor mentioned DVD material of a prequel that would set up a potential second film. An IMAX version would be a great way to present that footage. As soon as we find out more about what's in this extended IMAX version, we'll keep you posted.

Possibly what we will see in Imax?

Here is a link to the interview with Mark Ryan.
http://www.cinematical.com/2007/07/13/bumblebee-actor-teases-possible-transformers-prequel/

Im hoping for more bots or even a assembly scene where the decepticons speak alone together :eek:

2 minutes? That's all? lol

I remember one of the writers saying an additional 17 minutes would be added to the IMAX experience.

I doubt Bay would be lying. He could have no idea but i doubt he'd say anything if that was the case.

2 extra minutes of footage will equal 1 minute and 46 seconds of human footage, and 14 seconds of stand-still (non-action) scenes involving robots with a few more lines of dialogue.

hmmm interesting... I wonder if that prequel is included somewhere...

2 extra minutes of footage will equal 1 minute and 46 seconds of human footage, and 14 seconds of stand-still (non-action) scenes involving robots with a few more lines of dialogue.

Probably, but I've never seen a movie in the Imax before and 2 minutes is a good enough to reason to check it out.

2 minutes isn't bad for action, if it's for more human scenes though I am going to be one bitter fan......who am I kidding, it's on Imax so I won't care as much. :)

It's probably just humans. The company would want to use every cent they paid for in CGI to put in the theatrical release. I hope I'm wrong and I hope it's more then two minutes.

Probably, but I've never seen a movie in the Imax before and 2 minutes is a good enough to reason to check it out.

I'm going simply for the IMAX experience. I don't expect the extra two minutes to amount to anything at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"