Iron Man 2 Cameos, Easter Eggs, and References... Oh My!

Maybe show some Blueprints for the HULK BUSTER :)

A reference to Pym. Like on a newscast. "The Shrinking Man exist and he's American."

Theres going to be quite a big ref to Cap, i believe i read somewhere theres going to be a flashback to how Tony's dad work on the cap america project

getting deep into the "Ten Rings" i say Tony will want to know more about them

and references to Hulk (like Tony saying hes working on something BIG)

Someone on the street reading a Batman comic and throwing it away..
(not that i hate batman comics...)

a chance meeting with a man name Mr Pym

Stan Lee has appeared in everything he created with the exception of X-2.

I beg to differ. You tell me a more specific time frame it happens and I'll go against what every site says he cameod in.

I think references to Hulk and Cap America and Thor are almost GUARANTEED since they plan on bringing all these franchises together at some point.

It's obvious that there's going to be a Captain America cameo/hint..thingy..lol

Cameos from: Thor, The Pyms, Hulk, and Cap
Maybe HulkBuster and and the Pyms talking about Ultron
Kenneth Branagh would be cool as Donald Blake.

I'd like to see maybe some sly nods to the non-Marvel/Paramount movie properties. Like a brief mention of some robotic arms or some secret school on the East Coast. Nothing to heavy, but subtle.

I'd like to see maybe some sly nods to the non-Marvel/Paramount movie properties. Like a brief mention of some robotic arms or some secret school on the East Coast. Nothing to heavy, but subtle.

That'd be cool. Maybe have Tony flipping through the channels & you briefly hear "Mutants..." or "New York's Spider...". :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"