Iron Man 2 Cameos, Easter Eggs, and References... Oh My!

He won't be Thor, he'll be directing Thor.

he is directing the movie, but branagh also said he would put himself in the movie in a small role. and donald blake is thor's alter ego not thor in his god form. and according to some reports [BLACKOUT]the end of the movie will have thor becoming dr. blake in modern time to set up for the avengers[/BLACKOUT]. we don't know that he won't be blake but it would be a cool nod for him to be blake.

Howard Stark flashbacks with references to Captain America.

I'd like several references to Hulk as well.

After the end of The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2 would almost have to reference it, right? It would be silly not to.

Have a portrait of a dragon or a statue somewhere in Tony's house. A small nod to Fing Fang Foom. Don't want to see him in any movie but something like that would be cool.

The Pym's defiantly.
And maybe a news report saying Bruce Banner : MISSING.

Speaking of hidden Iron Man Easter Eggs... Did anybody spot the Roxxon building in the background of the first movies final fight?

^I sure did. It was a nice nod to the comics.

It really was. I only noticed it watching the movie for a second time on HD.

Made me smile.

I know this is the wrong thread to post this in, but I couldn't find it for TIH.

Does anyone believe the theory that Thor was in TIH?
watch this youtube clip to see what I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3QCoYYbhNM

Now me personally I don't think what it shows warrents a "cameo" by Thor

My God, I think that was the rock he threw.

I know this is the wrong thread to post this in, but I couldn't find it for TIH.

Does anyone believe the theory that Thor was in TIH?
watch this youtube clip to see what I'm talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3QCoYYbhNM

Now me personally I don't think what it shows warrents a "cameo" by Thor

haha. that's so stupid. its just another fanboy who thinks nothing is something. its like saying one of flight attendants in ironman was actually ms. marvel.

I know I think some fanboys are wasy to into the hidden easter eggs, and hidden cameos that they think anything and everything has something to do with another character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"