Can SHH! Answer Your Questions...

The Spawn

Better Than You
Reaction score
...faster than a Google search can?

Not faster but I've always had any questions answered fairly quick, within the same day.

Wow, Spawn - you're just a poll-making fiend today.

Google is faster and they don't make sarcastic comments (like why don't you find out yourself instead of asking other people).

Imagine....instead of posting threads you normally would within a year, you place them all within a 24 hour period.

I don't see any point in waiting till Friday or 2 days from now etc. to post threads you have on hand now.

Unless you're afraid of being called a spammer.

not faster. but alot of times google leads me here...i know, pretty sweet.

I don't usually ask questions here, because I've noticed that quite often, others who post here only receive replies with supposedly-witty remarks, bad comebacks, and a barrage of, "You're stupid for coming to SHH with your questions," comments.

I don't usually ask questions here, because I've noticed that quite often, others who post here only receive replies with supposedly-witty remarks, bad comebacks, and a barrage of, "You're stupid for coming to SHH with your questions," comments.

I see that a lot.

Google is faster and they don't make sarcastic comments (like why don't you find out yourself instead of asking other people).

Google has a heart.

It still amazes me that people come here to post about medical problems. WTF!? Are you kidding me?

"I just got bit by a snake, I feel woozy. Should I go to the doctttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Anyways, google is much faster.

"My lump on my leg has a lump...should I pop it?"

I post useless questions on here.

It's part of knowing that someone's going to make a witty remark about it.

Like when I had a lump in my thigh :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"