• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

canadian comic price drop

keap

Civilian
Reaction score
i read in an interview that theres was gonna be a price drop for marvel comics in canada... anybody know the details of it???

None have been released. I think Joey Q said in August.

Booyah!!! More comics for les cost :D

I'm happy about this as well.JQ said August it should start.

anyone know what the new price will be/.???

It's because the Canadian dollar is catching up to the American dollar :up::D

keap said:
anyone know what the new price will be/.???

I'm expecting anywhere between $3.75 to $4.00.

Considering the American comic book is 2.99, and the Canadian equvilant of that is 3.37, we should get a 3.50 ish price tag. There is absolutely no reason why we should pay any more than that, when the comics we buy are printed in Canada.

Citizen_Kaine said:
Considering the American comic book is 2.99, and the Canadian equvilant of that is 3.37, we should get a 3.50 ish price tag. There is absolutely no reason why we should pay any more than that, when the comics we buy are printed in Canada.

Yea,I find that ******ed how they're printed here yet we pay more.

Actually, Canada rules in everyway...but i'm not going to get into a yank vs canuck arguement

We get free health care mofos.Can't beat that.You guys are all fat!

GNR4Life said:
We get free health care mofos.Can't beat that.You guys are all fat!

Were fat because were lazy, not because we dont have free healthcare, get it right.:mad:

Darthphere said:
Were fat because were lazy, not because we dont have free healthcare, get it right.:mad:

lol

and because an x-large soft drink in the U.S. is like 2 litres lol

whatever. we used to own ur asses. all hail britain -- past and future rulers of the earth

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"