Comics Can't Find This Comic

waiting with baited breath on this one, LOL...

Sorry but I gave up on this one a little while ago. Asking for a comic where it's a half Spidey/half Peter face is like asking for a comic where Spidey is swinging on a web. No disrespect intended to the OP, but it's like asking to find a needle in a stack of needles.

Sorry but I gave up on this one a little while ago. Asking for a comic where it's a half Spidey/half Peter face is like asking for a comic where Spidey is swinging on a web. No disrespect intended to the OP, but it's like asking to find a needle in a stack of needles.

I don't see it that way... I find it a challenge... but there are only so many books that have this "look", and us old schoolers pride ourselves in knowing the covers...

It'll get done. :up:

:yay:

we still have to wait on A's response if that Spidey issue is the one he's looking for... it sounds like it might be promising...

I doubt it's this one, but it did come out circa 1998... so who knows...

844669-legacyofspm1.jpg

This one also came out in 1998...

spider-manbattlebookstreetsoffire1.jpg

Wow! The last 2 are definitely looking like they might be it, I remember it being the type of comic that was just one story, not part of a series. I gotta check out all of these this weekend and get back to you guys, thanks so much!

give themanofbat a cee-gar, I do believe... :up:

let us know as soon as you can, A...

I'm gonna visit some comic book stores tomorrow or Monday, and if I can't find them there I'll just order it online, but I'll let you know asap, you guys rock! Thanks for putting the effort in helping me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"