The never-ending battle
Reaction score
Continued from the original thread with permission from Hunter Rider:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=227166

--------

dark_knight_pic1.jpg

dark-knight-rooftop.jpg

tdk10altzt1.jpg

Looking through the photos of the suit for this first post, I DO find myself becoming more anxious to see how the suit will function in terms of movement and how efficient it may or may not be for aiding Batman when it comes to crime fighting.

CFE

Thanks for the pictures. Has the other thread been closed?

Angeloz

dark-knight-rooftop.jpg

Looking through the photos of the suit for this first post, I DO find myself becoming more anxious to see how the suit will function in terms of movement and how efficient it may or may not be for aiding Batman when it comes to crime fighting.

CFE

yea im sure it will serve a great purpose for the film

Yep, still love it.

It incorporates all the things about the comic costume into something practical, functional, and cool.

And yes, it does. Fabric and armor. Even with gray and black tones.

Batman hasn't been able to move his head since Adam West donned the spandex. I'm interested to see how the increased range of motion will affect the aesthetics of the Batman.

I do like the knew suit. It looks like armor. And it doesn't have nipples, so that's always a bonus for me.

Batman hasn't been able to move his head since Adam West donned the spandex. I'm interested to see how the increased range of motion will affect the aesthetics of the Batman.

That was going to be my input. I'm anxious to see if Bale's fighting moves in the suit will be expanded upon.

It should be nice for Bale now that he can turn his head. No more of the upper torso turn, haha.

That was going to be my input. I'm anxious to see if Bale's fighting moves in the suit will be expanded upon.

It should be nice for Bale now that he can turn his head. No more of the upper torso turn, haha.

He could still turn his head in Begins. More so than any other Batman before him. It just wasn't a huge turn.

He could move his head up and down, as evidenced by the Arkham scene when he's running through the hallway with the bats around him.

All I know is if the neck has to look like that for the head to turn, Batman better be turning his head alot, and with no restrictions on his range of motion. Obviously I prefered the look of the BB cowl, so this one better blow it away in terms of usefullness.

The look of the neck in BB rather not the cowl. From what I can tell the cowls are pretty similar.

I just want in on the first page since its gonna wind up being 1,000,000 pages long.

I still love the suit. The only time I found it terrible was in the Al Roker segment for TDK and it was probably the angle.

Are you not familiar with the fine film Batman and Robin?

Actually, the suits in that movie were pretty cool for their own right, But I do disagree withy Mr. Superhero. I'm really liking TDK suit so far.

I liked a lot of stuff from Schumacher's movies but the chrome plated suits in B&R made me cry:(

I think this suit looks awesome:up:

this suit rocks . . .

in my opinion, there is isn't a good shot of the suit from the front, with Bale lookig at the camera. The closest thing would be that French movie magazine cover, but even then, he's look to the side.

Once there's a shot of the suit from the front..a good one, then I'm sure it'll change people's opinion of the look.

I think it'll look very good on film. The post-production process will change the appearance a lot, and if Batman Begins is any indication, you won't see much of the full batsuit in the frame at the same time anyway.

o5un1i.jpg
1y770p.jpg

smed95.jpg
fkqgkx.jpg

in my opinion, there is isn't a good shot of the suit from the front, with Bale lookig at the camera. The closest thing would be that French movie magazine cover, but even then, he's look to the side.

Once there's a shot of the suit from the front..a good one, then I'm sure it'll change people's opinion of the look.

I love that shot from the French cover. So badass.

cinelivenew1.jpg

I liked a lot of stuff from Schumacher's movies but the chrome plated suits in B&R made me cry:(

I think this suit looks awesome:up:
The first batman suit was bad as well. It was dark blue, with a huge sculpted emblem on his chest, a bad cowl (worst than BF) and more obvious nipples. I bet my house they changed from black to dark blue in order for the suit's "sculpture" to be more visible. Gosh!

Somebody help me out were the pictures leaked in summer or what it seems like a really long time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"