The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises - Reviews and Reactions (Critics + Fans) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheIrishAvenger

You are not special.
Reaction score
Joker.gif

The first critic screenings start tomorrow, our own theShape will be seeing the film. Catch any reactions and reviews for the film, post them here. Keep the discussion civil (no fighting or anything like that) and USE SPOILER TAGS!!!

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=386851

- TheIrishAvenger

tumblr_m5tzfmAQK41rogb13o1_250.gif
tumblr_m5tzfmAQK41rogb13o2_250.gif

tumblr_m5tzfmAQK41rogb13o3_250.gif
tumblr_m5tzfmAQK41rogb13o4_250.gif

Last edited:
This will clearly be my favourite/most hated thread in the hype very soon.

I expect this thread to have a part 2 by this time tomorrow.

As bad as I predict it's going to be it won't ever be as bad as it was back here in 2008. It was so bad that the Batboards haven't been able to recover from that stigma ever since.

Its bad over there. And finally news are leaking that the movie had major issues post-production too. Are they denying that as well?
Ha, I don't know, I left a few days ago. The Raimi hatred and the whole "this is better than Avengers, THIS IS TEH BEST SPIDEY MOVIE EVAH" solidified my resolve to never go back.

What are they in denial about now? The film's quality?

Anyway, yeah, I think TDKR will get a solid 90% or above on RT. I don't think length will be an issue.

Its bad over there. And finally news are leaking that the movie had major issues post-production too. Are they denying that as well?

Don't even get me started. Those guys at TASM boards are in mega-denial right now. I mean, for the love of god, they got a 'Why are the critics so stupid?' thread.

:funny:

Don't even get me started. Those guys at TASM boards are in mega-denial right now. I mean, for the love of god, they got a 'Why are the critics so stupid?' thread.

:funny:
Talk about it in the Tusi, perhaps?

Are they still in denial about the film's quality and the fact that it's getting a lukewarm reception in comparison to Raimi's films?

So yeah, I think this film will get a solid reception.

Ha, I don't know, I left a few days ago. The Raimi hatred and the whole "this is better than Avengers, THIS IS TEH BEST SPIDEY MOVIE EVAH" solidified my resolve to never go back.

What are they in denial about now? The film's quality?

Anyway, yeah, I think TDKR will get a solid 90% or above on RT. I don't think length will be an issue.

They were in denial by RIM's review that compared the film to Green Lantern.

This is the post-production thing... http://badassdigest.com/2012/07/05/was-the-untold-story-cut-from-the-amazing-spider-man/

Why are we talking about the TASM boards?

Because their review threads are what we aim NOT to become, what with the denial and all that.

But it was still mediocre/average, right?

So theShape will post his review around 1PM Eastern?

I won't say it's mediocre. There was some bad but also some good, I would say it's mixed (mediocre = indifference to me).
GL was absolutely terrible, at least Batman & Robin was funny, GL was just plain bad.

I won't say it's mediocre. There was some bad but also some good, I would say it's mixed (mediocre = indifference to me).
GL was absolutely terrible, at least Batman & Robin was funny, GL was just plain bad.
So it was average then? Something can be good but still be average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"