Captain Americ 1970s films coming to dvd

Discussion in 'Captain America World' started by Hypestyle, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Hypestyle Registered

//www.superherohype.com/news/a...erica-telefilms-head-to-dvd?cpage=40#comments

This is a good development. I'll buy this when it comes out. I hope other fans buy it as well. This will probably also serve as a barometer of whether the old 1970s Spider-Man live-action show comes out on a set of DVDs.

Hopefully there will be interviews with Reb Brown, and a commentary track.. Too bad he didn't have much of a career after this..

Lots of stuff in these films is unintentionally humorous now, but this was par for the times when this stuff was produced.. and I personally consider them more watchable than the 1990 version (I haven't seen the "director's cut" of that which supposedly is much better)..

#1 Hypestyle, Sep 14, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  2. C. Lee Superherohype Administrator

I bought this today at Wal-Mart. There are no extras...but it's a clearer picture than the copy I had taped off of the sci fi channel years ago.

3. Hypestyle Registered

It's at Wal-Mart? cool, I'll have to see if I can find it locally..

4. Duke Registered

I picked this up at Wal-Mart a few days ago & it's great! I finally can upgrade these 2 films I just had on VHS. :cap:

5. Spider-Aziz Farewell, Silver Perm Friend

I'm watching the first one as I'm typing this in