Captain America: Brave New World - News & Speculation Thread

Probably cause Ross's idea of the Avengers is the Thunderbolts.

Val will found Thunderbolts not Ross

Sam only has affinity and friendship with Rhody Wanda Vision Antman

Among formers members: Hulk is busy and Thor/Carol are off earth. Clint is retired, Wanda is believed to be dead, Vision is somewhere. Remain Rhody Spidey and Antman
Among allies : Bucky, Strange (seems to be busy), Valkyrie, Wong, Shuri
Among new characters: Exept Kamala, Kate, SheHulk, Avengers are unaware of Daredevil, Moon Knight, Echo, Blade

Love the first look of Ford as Ross

Val will found Thunderbolts not Ross
You're missing my point. I'm just saying Ross's idea of the perfect Avengers team is closer to the Thunderbolts (i.e. a government controlled team), than the actual Avengers. Which is why Sam would be against something like that.

I wish he did keep the moustache so he looked more like General Ross than Harrison Ford.

I wonder when they will release the first trailer?

July might be too early but I can't think of any big Disney films coming out in Q4 of 2024.

It would've been funny if Marvel got Sam Elliot back as General Ross to replace William Hurt instead of Harrison Ford. It would be as if he reverted to an earlier version of him in film. He certainly wouldn't have shaved his moustache.

There are some images online of toy designs for
Torres as Falcon, Ruth (Sabra), Diamondback, and Red Hulk.

I wonder when they will release the first trailer?

July might be too early but I can't think of any big Disney films coming out in Q4 of 2024.

Labor Day weekend would be a good time, I'd say. Maybe drop some posters or official images shortly before then.

Labor Day weekend would be a good time, I'd say. Maybe drop some posters or official images shortly before then.
Labor Day in America is the end of August?

If Deadpool/Wolverine performs really well, they should attach a trailer of Brave New World. It is Disney's biggest movie for this year. 2nd is Moana 2 which has a different target audience than Brave New World.

Labor Day in America is the end of August?

If Deadpool/Wolverine performs really well, they should attach a trailer of Brave New World. It is Disney's biggest movie for this year. 2nd is Moana 2 which has a different target audience than Brave New World.
Labor Day is the first Monday in September.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"