The Winter Soldier Captain America: The Winter Soldier Wallpaper & Gifs/Avvy Thread

I'm not even sure if I qualify to have a moving avatar, but if I did, how can I use the ones in this thread?

I'm not even sure if I qualify to have a moving avatar, but if I did, how can I use the ones in this thread?
If you qualify to have an avatar, you qualify to have it be an animated gif - there isn't a difference there.

The restriction comes with how big your avi can be in general. Look like your still at the 50x50px in dimensions and I believe the file size can only be around 20kb (someone is free to correct me on that if I'm wrong). So if any of the smallest gifs that Kane posted are still a little too big in file size, you can ask if he can make them a bit smaller in file size.

To use you can either go into your User CP to edit avatar, if you've saved the image to your computer you can upload it, or you can input the image url if you didn't save it to your computer (personally, I always save the avi's to my computer first so that if I want to switch back to a previous one, I can easily find it)

Ok, I did it wrong, it's not moving...let me try again....

Ok, I did it wrong, it's not moving...let me try again....
Again, it's possible that Kane made these with the file size slightly too big for what your level allows... I'm going to PM you in a minute

Try this

QiyL7bA.gif

Can someone make me an avatar of these combined please and thank you
tumblr_mr3kn2hfqg1rlwq03o2_500.gif

Cap_shield_throw.gif

3zG2V9T.gif

Printed out the First Avenger and Winter soldier group posters since Walmart don't have even a TEASER poster for Winter soldier
bPRiDCp.jpg

Can any of you fine fellows gif this part:

LIVHMMY.jpg

from this:

Tv Spot 6 - Who do you trust?

Pretty please, with bacon on top?

Kane, would it be possible to get a AV of the scene of Cap riding down the Quinjet? The shot that starts at around 2:03?

[YT]NLWsK1ZFunA[/YT]

I have been looking for one since the first trailer. :)

Kane, would it be possible to get a AV of the scene of Cap riding down the Quinjet? The shot that starts at around 2:03?

[YT]NLWsK1ZFunA[/YT]

I have been looking for one since the first trailer. :)

LiIuwpp.gif

and a little slower

XdMOBrk.gif

Ah Kane, you are the best. :D

I love the slowed down one. Thank you. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"