Captain Marvel costume thread

I'm not that impressed with the suit, but I'm reserving judgment considering that these things never look that great in set pictures and that it most likely isn't the final suit.

I don't like it. It looks a bit bulky for the actress and I dislike the color.

I don't like it. It looks a bit bulky for the actress and I dislike the color.
That won't be the final color as it's likely a Kree military uniform and all the concept art for her uniform has been shown with the normal red-blue-and-gold color scheme, which she probably switches to later on in the film.

I hope she doesn't chop off her hair like in the concept art. Her hairstyle in the set photos looks good; shorter hair doesn't suit her.

And now, here's a bunch of pointless recoloring attempts that I found:

UeIclGP.jpg

tI7mNbk.png

2g3t2nm2ztc01.jpg

The last one is so glorious that I'm gonna have to put it under spoiler.
q89pq7mzcvc01.png

^^Those look nice. My guess is that it's colored like that currently just for the purposes of photography (for whatever reason), and that all those colors will be added in post.

I hope she doesn't chop off her hair like in the concept art. Her hairstyle in the set photos looks good; shorter hair doesn't suit her.
The concept artist for Marvel who did the ones for CM said that hair length in the concept art is the hardest part to get right since that is subject to change right up until they start filming. I'd say that what we're seeing is likely not going to change much, if at all, once the film is done.

EBzOQ9OmWRGTD6j7bLLy_wn8iZPUps49Qm224GAI6uFPwy6eDpt5-0NjTOU8KGkxROUNyD3vaT3vcWRBThaoeAVZq_awV27emMC8tSp1BVkBdXz1LvBM6VnsO76a9qW5wwAXr39YUxcIZg4HtWm-gda0a8iSrC3jZNqDXTnsxiIam5l9_KI-WHdbAEdvKc9JbxY0tmKlKgLv5IN6tLpuemx0hKpEb5iYengPYm5B1uxv-TipYct1dvctYhxUPa1Q_7L0FhjmVVu--dfFvjiR_isNsfA5w70vgCEeObBeIwYKLlMGLy5e6NaikwNZBoC0KIINXeONuA_MKoJQF8kqEGEDI355AwWYRcDO_uTBLEqjfe41GiTEVTqIt9s2ckAAeBzZ7EaPVhgenbJA-iMXFczjOMnai7lte0jopIiPh8WWgeqBWPHGQmU_xjcMapJCV5JpAEcbMsuM4DrclWAoOEPceVOV969CWbg1qKMrmc5j8Tw5CGuTPW2lTnt9Bkgg1ytvad6hlOqOmyTVfLG1tmP3vmplv62FsapA1bxDfqNBwxAJMpUrM46KaxiY5qsDbWVrubbLyZKnJQBApzA93J55UXHe_pP_xDExFmc=w632-h640-no

See, it's all going to work out fine.

Last edited:
There's nothing there. It just says "Please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting."

It's too baggy for someone supposed to fly in it. Should be more aerodynamic.

It's too baggy for someone supposed to fly in it. Should be more aerodynamic.
It's not like she's actually flying in this suit so it can be a bit looser while filming and they tighten it up in post, similar to what they did with the BP suit in CW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"