Homecoming Carnage in the MCU

BlayzingLegacy

Civilian
Reaction score
I know that Vemon's getting his own spinoff soon, but ever since the first Spider-Man film was released (yes I'm talking about Toby McGuire's Spidey) I wanted to see Carnage soooooo badly! The only Venom we've seen in any film so far has sucked (Spider-Man 3...I don't even like to acknowledge it was a film...ugh).

Do you think Carnage could be introduced into the MCU at some point? If so, how would you like to see it done? Alien costume like the original origin, include Eddie Brock and Venom prior to Cletus Kassidy becoming Carnage? Switch it up a bit? Opinions?

like Wolverine, I kind of feel that to do Carnage true justice, it has to be in an R rated film.

not saying you can't include him in a PG-13 film, but it wouldn't be the character at full potential.

also, I don't think you can have Carnage without Venom - they go hand in hand, imo.

so, save Carnage for the Venom solo film ( which I still think is stupid ), or else bring Venom and Carnage to the MCU.

I honestly don't think that venom movie will get off the ground so I'm betting we may see venom soon. Carnage probably might come later down the line

I'd love to see Carnage. And I think he can work perfectly well within a PG-13 rating, he doesn't have to be R-rated to be done correctly..

Hopefully the Venom movie doesn't happen.

I feel like this thread probably belongs in the sequels forum.

That just casted tom hardy as venom . Ugh

I don't see Carnage happening in the MCU. I love him but I think they go with villains like Kraven, Mysterio, Chameleon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"