Cast a Beetle Juice Remake

Exactly. Beetlejuice is great for what it is... I don't think it would be appropriate to remake it. Even a sequel is questionable with Burton and Keaton behind it.

Only Beetlejuice movie I'd wanna see would be a cartoon one based off the series, or a musical based off the shows at the Universal Studios around the world. :o

This is one movie that couldn't be remade successfully. It was Burton's own quirky charm that made the entire concept work in the first place. Also, Michael Keaton owns the role of Beetlejuice, as far as I'm concerned.

This is exactly how I feel! The only thing that could ever work or be interesting is if Burton made a Beetlejuice sequel with Keaton.

Honestly, none of Burton's early hits can ever truly be remade. He has his own unique crazy style that cannot be duplicated and the actors and performances he got out of those films are a piece of film history that cannot be outdone. I mean Depp as ES and Ed Wood, Peewee's Big Adventure, are forever Burton

Instead of a BeetleJuce sequel how about Beetle Juice VS Jack Skellington.

So Beetle Juice couldn't fit into the world of the characters from A Nightmare Before Christmas?

I think he'd fit into the world just fine, stylistically speaking. But it's just a bad idea for a movie.

Both Beetle Juice and Nightmare Before Christmas should be left well alone. They are perfect as they are, remakes or reboots would be completely redundant.

I don't think people understand how great Walton Goggins would be as Beetle Juice.

Walton's good and would probably be a good Beetlejuice or good as a similar character, but it's hard to imagine anybody else but Keaton as that character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"