Cast a Beetle Juice Remake

Lobo

Daisy is <3
Reaction score
With all the remakes and reboots and whatnot, I thought to myslef, here's an enjoyable flick that I could see getting a nice updated version and am kind of surprised it's not happened yet.

So who would you guys cast?

I'm not sure of mine yet, but I'd probably have Kat dennings as Lydia

I would bring back Michael Keaton as Beetlejuice. The main character would probably be Lydia's daughter. Kat Dennings would be a good choice to play her.

This is one movie that couldn't be remade successfully. It was Burton's own quirky charm that made the entire concept work in the first place. Also, Michael Keaton owns the role of Beetlejuice, as far as I'm concerned.

I would bring back Michael Keaton as Beetlejuice. The main character would probably be Lydia's daughter. Kat Dennings would be a good choice to play her.

I was actually thinking of the same thing :highfive:

Why not Beetlejuice 2 then? The only actor you'd really need back is Keaton, and it's not like age is a factor when you play a wise-cracking zombie ghost.

This is one movie that couldn't be remade successfully. It was Burton's own quirky charm that made the entire concept work in the first place. Also, Michael Keaton owns the role of Beetlejuice, as far as I'm concerned.

This is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

I can't see anyone doing this other than Keaton. Keaton is amazing. He's Batman and Beetlejuice. You can't take that mind boggling idea and give take it away.

Plus Keaton makes that movie. he's the only thing that interests me about it.

Walton Goggins as Beetle Juice
Jason Bateman as Alec Baldwin

no remake, but a sequel could work. Michael Keaton will be wearing loads of makeup so his age doesn't matter.

Beetlejuice - Christian Bale :awesome:
Adam Maitland - Nicolas Cage
Barbara Maitland - Hayley Atwell
Charles Deetz - J.K. Simmons
Delia Deetz - Cate Blanchett
Lydia Deetze - Elle Fanning
Otho - Christopher Walken
Juno - Carol Burnett

I can't see anyone doing this other than Keaton. Keaton is amazing. He's Batman and Beetlejuice. You can't take that mind boggling idea and give take it away.

Plus Keaton makes that movie. he's the only thing that interests me about it.

Ironically, Keaton would've been an amazing Joker.

Beetlejuice is 1 word, Lobo.

I don't think people understand how great Walton Goggins would be as Beetle Juice.

Wayne Knight for Otho!

This could work, if the director got in touch with Tim and made it based off the original concept. It was said to be a bit more serious in tone, less comedy.

I am the Master, and this thread stays open.

the movie on its own is fine, a remake...no. a part 2? perhaps. you would need keaton,burton or guilermo del toro. HA! In other words, it'll never happen.

Beetlejuice - Christian Bale :awesome:
Adam Maitland - Nicolas Cage
Barbara Maitland - Hayley Atwell
Charles Deetz - J.K. Simmons
Delia Deetz - Cate Blanchett
Lydia Deetze - Elle Fanning
Otho - Christopher Walken
Juno - Carol Burnett

Thank the Christ you don't work in the film industry :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts