Cast A Live Action Simpsons Film

My version of a story:

THE SIMPSONS - THE MOVIE.

Homer Simpson [Michael Chickles] is a not very intelligent safety supervisor of the Springfield Nuclear station.

After make a bet with his friends Lenny and Cal, Homer accidentally shut down the city power. The only one who can reactivat it is Mr. Burns and his assistant: Smithers.

Burns, Homer's chief, make a deal with him: He'll reactivate the city Power IF Homer, his wife Marge, his Children Bart, Maggye and Lisa and his father Grandpa found a key for a advanced chest in Africa, robbed from Burns by the insidious Snake.

Now, Homer and his friends must find the key, track down by the NSS and Burns rival, the Texan man, and get back Power to the city.

Tim Curry: Crusty The Clown

pennyw.jpg

Carrot Top: Sideshow Bob

carrot_top_buff2.jpg

When I was younger I had an idea simular to this but I never thought it would work because of casting, story, character development. But I've been wrong before, this could work.
(I also like the idea of William H. Macy playing Ned Flanders)

I've always thought that William H. Macy IS Ned Flanders.

And Jason Alexander as Mayor Quimby = hilarious.

I don't think they should make a live action Simpsons movie, under any circumstances.

A live action Halloween Special, on the other hand...

Its all just a bit of fun. It'll never happen.

I'll play!

Kevin Smith as Comic Book Guy

Jim Belushi for Homer!

152263303_7438abc9ee.jpg
You know... that sound's pretty good. But for a live-action The Simpsons movie, I really would like to have the original cast of the TV series do the voice-overs to pay homage to the original series rather then making something new out of something that will always be the same.

i always thought Stephen Tobolowsky would've made a good Homer...

heroes24-148tobolowsky.jpg

tobo200522-03_1107338765.jpg

...for those of you who don't know who he is, he's most recently known as "Bob" from "Heroes". he was also the guy from "Groundhog's Day" who kept trying to sell insurance to Bill Murray right before he kept stepping into that puddle.

not everyone. he's not exactly Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise...

Everyone might not know his name. But I'm pretty sure everyone would know who he is if you showed them a picture or they heard his voice.

Everyone might not know his name. But I'm pretty sure everyone would know who he is if you showed them a picture or they heard his voice.

let's not make this a big deal...not everyone knows who the dude is, k?

Agreed.

Well, except for that majorly creepy picture of carrot top

^That is like one of the creepiest things I've ever seen and I don't know why.

also....when suggesting him to play wiggum....why nto show him in a cop uniform?

knight.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"