Cast a Special Guest Star

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
Obvious intention of thread is obvious.

Jack Nicholson on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Every time I read that he and Danny DeVito are pals makes me want it even more than I did before. I don't even care about what part he'd play. He just needs to interact with Frank.

Tom Hardy also on It's Always Sunny - Any role, I don't care. He could be Dennis' sociopathic soul mate, he could be a guy that Mac tries and fails to hide his love for, he could be there to humiliate Dee, he could be one of the random guys from under the bridge that Mac and Charlie hang out with. I don't care. I just want it.

Tina Fey on Parks and Recreation - I mean.... :o

Bruce Campbell on Supernatural - Sad it hasn't happened already. Maybe now that Burn Notice is out of the way.

Nathan Lane on The Crazy Ones - Because CBS better give that **** a second season. :cmad:

Sarah Michelle Gellar on The Vampire Diaries - no need to say more.

Shiri Appleby on Starcrossed - It is basically Roswell 2.0 so she would have some experience even though I don't watch the show.

Alyson Hannigan on The Crazy Ones - Sydneys high school bff in town? say wha!

Alan Tudyk on Castle, already had Adam Baldwin.

Sarah Michelle Gellar or James Marsters on Bones. 'Nuff said.

David Arquette on H50, I'd be fine with Tahom Penikett on H50 as well.

Steve Carrell on Parks and Rec, as Michael Scott or anyone else.

Michael Emerson on Bates Motel.

Frankie Muniz on The Following or Neve Campbell.

Last edited:
Dominic West on Game of Thrones as one of Theon Greyjoy's uncles. I don't care who, I just want to see him on the show. I know he was almost Mance Rayder.

Yes to the one in bold.

Fisher Stevens in Person of Interest. Considering Early Edition is a grandfather to POI, it would be awesome to see Stevens in the show.

Vera Farmiga in Agents of SHIELD.

Benedict Cumberbatch in Hannibal. Before the exclamations start, hear me out: I have been waiting for him to play a cold, unsympathetic killer. Khan had understandable reasons, Smaug was a mixed bag, but I would love to see him cast in the mold of Amanda Plummer's bee woman from a few eps ago. It would be Great if there was a transformation; not as extreme as Gary Oldman's in Hannibal, but one heavy enough so that said immersion could occur. I would love for him to be f***ing terrifying in a show that does not hold back.

Dylan Baker in Arrow.

I don't know if I'd be much of a fan of Frankie Muniz on Neve Campbell. So I'd definitely go with The Following.

Now that Being Human is over, I need Jeremy Carver to bring in one of the main actors to guest on Supernatural next season. Or two. Or three. Or all four.

Lets say all four. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"