Cast Cover Girl.

tamron

Sidekick
Reaction score
The LR script review says CG is in the script. And that she's German. Who would you want to see in that role?

I'd go with Elisha Cuthbert.

elisha-cuthbert-picture-6.jpg

111301-cover-girl_150.jpg

Im sorry, but Elisha cant act, shes beautiful, but her acting is horrible.
Im not sure who i would choose, but definetly not Elisha

Sienna Miller would have been better suited for Cover Girl then Baroness.

I know this would be a very "who is that?" suggestion, but what about Katheryn Winnick? I think she's a pretty good visual fit for Cover Girl.

katheryn_winnick.jpg

Only problem is she isn't actually German even by the furthest stretches of the imagination.

I know this would be a very "who is that?" suggestion, but what about Katheryn Winnick? I think she's a pretty good visual fit for Cover Girl.

katheryn_winnick.jpg

Only problem is she isn't actually German even by the furthest stretches of the imagination.

According to her IMDB bio:
Katheryn Winnick trained extensively in the martial arts growing up. She currently holds a third-degree Black Belt in tae kwan do, a second-degree Black Belt in karate and is a licensed bodyguard.

That's awesome. I don't know how well she can act, but she's a looker, and she can throw down? She's definitely got 2 out of 3.

I suggested Cuthbert because the Devil's Due version of CG seems to be modeled after her.

Yvonne Strahovski of Chuck should be Cover Girl. Not only is she beautiful, she already has revealed she can stop a wailing alarm clock with a knife. Yes she is beautiful and deadly when needed.

don't know anything about G.I. Joe, but Diane Kruger is German and hot

I would love to see Cover Girl in the movie. Always liked the character...something about a high fashion model turned army greece monkey struck me as interesting.

Some interesting choices. Whoever is picked has to lbe stunningly beautiful. But which version -- the blonde or the red head?

Does anyone remember her 'quote' which should be on the back of her file card??

Sienna Miller would have been better suited for Cover Girl then Baroness.

QFT. Sienna is still my first choice for Cover Girl too and I hope that she is recast to the proper role.

Given that this recasting likely won't happen, my second choice would be to go with Jessica Stroup as Cover Girl. She's a former model, not a big name but an actress that is getting lots of work lately, she's done the army movie thing before in THHE2 and she's also a G.I. Joe fangirl to top it off. :word:

JStroup4CG.jpg

QFT. Sienna is still my first choice for Cover Girl too and I hope that she is recast to the proper role.

Given that this recasting likely won't happen, my second choice would be to go with Jessica Stroup as Cover Girl. She's a former model, not a big name but an actress that is getting lots of work lately, she's done the army movie thing before in THHE2 and she's also a G.I. Joe fangirl to top it off. :word:

JStroup4CG.jpg

The only 'problem' I foresee with this casting is her age. While I have no problem with it, those who are complaining about the skewed-young age of the cast (though all >25) will probably have a stroke from her being 22 this year. Personally, I think this choice would be ace.

Heres an idea...and I think its possible.

Super model Josie Maran.

She was in Van Helsing....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"