Casualties of Civil War.

Discussion in 'Marvel Comics' started by Speedball, Apr 18, 2006.

1. 3dman27 super-hero wannabe

yep

2. KingOfDreams Registered

Cable's purpose was to defeat Apocalypse, right? Well, Apocalypse is back.

3. Colossal Spoons Paper boi

^Well that's cheating as Apoc's death and resurrection are a neverending cycle.

4. Darthphere Kneel before 'Drox!

It would make sense too. Bishop seems more like a SHIELD agent type guy than lets go beat up Apocalypse hero.

5. Speedball Don't. Blink.

Speedball being put in prison would be interesting actually. He's just a kid and really didn't cause the explosion, and it would seem like a logical cause for a rift in the heroes, that and the registration act.

6. 3dman27 super-hero wannabe

what about triathalon ?
    if i understand it right he retired as a superhero after the leaders of the triune understanding ,[the group that gave him his triple normal powers] ,were exposed as criminals being out of practice with his powers couldn't HE very easily become a casualty?

7. Ookami_Wolf1 Registered

Speedball Must Die!!!

8. JewishHobbit Registered

Well, I'm alright with seeing Namorita or Microbe (I think that's his name) die, as I'm not very attatched to either of them, but I'll be sad if Speedball or Night Thrasher die. I'm hoping Speedball's the survivor myself, but we'll see. Of the four, he has the most potential to move on and be something bigger than a C list character.

And District X was one of the best books out when it was canceled. Bishop's moved passed that whole from the future thing, so he's fine where he is. I like him a lot, but I would like to see him and some other X-Characters spread themselves out beyond the X-World.