Casualties of Civil War.

Colossal Spoons said:
^He did kinda serve his purpose huh? But then Cable'll have to go too.

Cable's purpose was to defeat Apocalypse, right? Well, Apocalypse is back.

^Well that's cheating as Apoc's death and resurrection are a neverending cycle.

TheCorpulent1 said:
God, I'd love that. Established mutants should really be more spread out.

It would make sense too. Bishop seems more like a SHIELD agent type guy than lets go beat up Apocalypse hero.

Speedball being put in prison would be interesting actually. He's just a kid and really didn't cause the explosion, and it would seem like a logical cause for a rift in the heroes, that and the registration act.

what about triathalon ?
if i understand it right he retired as a superhero after the leaders of the triune understanding ,[the group that gave him his triple normal powers] ,were exposed as criminals being out of practice with his powers couldn't HE very easily become a casualty?

Well, I'm alright with seeing Namorita or Microbe (I think that's his name) die, as I'm not very attatched to either of them, but I'll be sad if Speedball or Night Thrasher die. I'm hoping Speedball's the survivor myself, but we'll see. Of the four, he has the most potential to move on and be something bigger than a C list character.

And District X was one of the best books out when it was canceled. Bishop's moved passed that whole from the future thing, so he's fine where he is. I like him a lot, but I would like to see him and some other X-Characters spread themselves out beyond the X-World.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"