Cat faced beast

Horrorfan

Superhero
Reaction score
Am I the only one who really digs cat faced beast? I know some people here don't like the look and slam it, but I really do...it seems to give him more personality. I didn't really give a crap about beast, but I think this whole 'beauty and the beast' look goes even further to emphasise that , beneath his rough exterior, he is a nobel and smart man.

Plus, the giant paws are really, really cute.

I didnt mind this cat faced beast
Beast.gif

but the way they draw him lately, he looks liek Garfield.

I agree. It all depends on who's drawing him.

The one above rocks.

Quietly and Cassady don't draw likable versions.

There was one a while back in an X-men Unlimited that was awesome.

....i thought the title of this thread meant that Black Cat fought The Beast, lol.

Anyway, i hate his current look.

The way he looked when he was an Avenger will always be "my" Beast.

I totally agree with CaptainStacy. The Beast I know and love is when he was in Avengers with Wonder Man. Those issues were my favorite, and this "evolution" of Beast's character makes it real hard to enjoy the him anymore.

CaptainStacy said:
....i thought the title of this thread meant that Black Cat fought The Beast, lol.

Anyway, i hate his current look.

The way he looked when he was an Avenger will always be "my" Beast.

They wrote him too much like a wiseass.

Beast is a wise-ass. It's part of his charm. :confused:

I wasn't overly fond of the lion-Beast when he first came around, but the look has grown on me. I'd prefer if they went back to the earlier look, though.

Yeah,but they played his wiseassity too much.He was like a blue,hairy,Spider-man.:(

Wonder Man brings it out in him. You've never had one or two friends that you're more of a wise-ass with than others?

Generally,I'm a wiseass to the same degree with all my friends. But there are times when I use my humor with discretion.:o

TheCorpulent1 said:
Beast is a wise-ass. It's part of his charm. :confused:

I wasn't overly fond of the lion-Beast when he first came around, but the look has grown on me. I'd prefer if they went back to the earlier look, though.

You know, it's funny. When I first saw Lion Faced Beast, I didn't think it was for any special reason. I thought it was just how Quietly drew him.

I HATE the Cat Faced Beast. When will this end? Thank god they didn't make him look like that in the movie.

Yeah, they made him look like Kelsey Grammer with one of the worst make-up jobs I've ever seen. ;)

He has his days, but most of the time he looks like a clumsily drawn lion.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Yeah, they made him look like Kelsey Grammer with one of the worst make-up jobs I've ever seen. ;)

BWAHAHAHAHA! Although he does'nt actually look like KG anymore.....

I can't understand the relevance of the cat look. He was supposed to look de-evolved/apelike. Why like a cat all of a sudden? Thats a totally different species? How is he supposed to hang upside down with such crappy goat feet?

Heh,I'm sure Hank was a fan of Frasier.

^They both look dumb. Check out Beast on the cover of X-Men 186. He looks awesome there.

Colossal Spoons said:
^They both look dumb. Check out Beast on the cover of X-Men 186. He looks awesome there.
XMEN186_col.jpg

:confused: He doesn't look that great there to me.

Sorry, I'm behind as I collect the UK Collectors X-Men edition, and were not up to Astonishing yet...

I'm diggin the Astonishing feet though, now just change the dumbass face...

TheCorpulent1 said:
:confused: He doesn't look that great there to me.

I like it, it's subtly cat-like and he's got the old ape Beast arms. I also like how he's just in pants like the Hulk, that yellow spandex suit in Astonishing looks bad to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"