• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Days of Future Past Basically in Timeline Prime mutants hid for 40 years

Presumably something that happened due to the timeline being changed resulted in awakening Apocalypse

Maybe Apocalypse is awake by something in new timeline. In original timeline, world is destroyed by sentinels and apocalypse was busy. lol

Apocalypse is set in the 80s though. Now that everyone is on a different path, someone could inadvertently awaken Apoc (probably Magneto)

In X-men: Official Game Sentinels base was on Alkali Lake.

Sentinels were in early X2 script but were cut due the lack of budget.

I still think that kinda works in the OT timeline. Stryker knew of the project so could have kept them there. Obviously the game doesn't work in other aspects but it's a fun accidental link

Apocalypse is set in the 80s though. Now that everyone is on a different path, someone could inadvertently awaken Apoc (probably Magneto)

I don't wanna another alliance between Magneto and the X-Men!

So is it safe to presume that the new future charles that we saw at the end of the film has already encountered and defeated apocalypse?

So is it safe to presume that the new future charles that we saw at the end of the film has already encountered and defeated apocalypse?

That's a natural assumption, but might not necessarily be what they have in mind.

I like to see them face off against Apoc in the 80's (or even just his most powerful followers [the horsemen, yes?] and leave him asleep for that era), defeat him/them - or at least, so they think - and then the future X-Men have to deal with him.

Something like that.

I like to see them face off against Apoc in the 80's (or even just his most powerful followers [the horsemen, yes?] and leave him asleep for that era), defeat him/them - or at least, so they think - and then the future X-Men have to deal with him.

Something like that.
:woot:
X-men: Apocalypse. Back to the Future

Presumably something that happened due to the timeline being changed resulted in awakening Apocalypse

so had the DOFP future not been changed Apocolypse might have never reawakened (or he would have far far FAR in the future after the sentinels look out every single mutant). Oh boy would he be pissed to wake up to that kind of world, or maybe that would be good for him?

Something like that.

I think that's what a lot of us hope, or at least I do haha

Would be the perfect way to set Apoc up as a large scale threat, rather than a "one and done" style villain in the vein of Shaw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"