Cats or Dogs

Hades said:
Oh, i don't keep up on my Street Fighter.
Though, i used to dress up as ryu when i was a kid but people always thought i was just some poor little hobo in rags...
irony.png

DOG LIPS said:
My heart just broke. :(
I thought minions of Satan Cat had no hearts?

And I did mean to have the poll be multiple choice but forgot to set it that way.

DOG LIPS said:
He hasn't eaten mine yet. :(
He still likes them when they're broken? I guess they're like Heart Mcnuggets then.

I like both b/c I'm an animal lover but dogs are more loyal to people

dogs i guess since i've always grown up around them. most cats i've ever known are crappy cats that hide under the bed all the time. i have a cat now though and he's the best cat i've ever known. but i still choose dogs, even though both should be an option.

ferret1.jpg

ferret2.jpg

Ferretface.jpg

ferretpainting.jpg

I like both, but neither compare to ferrets.

I've always preferred dogs, and will finally get one next month. Cats are alright, but they don't make good companions.

I like both, I taught my cat to sit and she listens to most commands. She greets me at the door like a dog. Someday I will have both.

Dogs being loyal, and cats being bad companions are two very untrue generalizations.

Yes, many dogs are loyal companions, but a Maltese wouldn't stand by your side in a dangerous situation, and Chows are known to attack their owners.

Yes, many cats are loners, and therefore, aren't the perfect companions people expect, but many other cats will gladly curl up in your lap to get and give affection.

Dogs are a bit TOO loyal for me. I like the fact that cats have some independence.

tzarinna said:
I like both, I taught my cat to sit and she listens to most commands. She greets me at the door like a dog. Someday I will have both.
How'd you manage that?
my cats are disobedient as hell.

SuperFerret said:
Dogs being loyal, and cats being bad companions are two very untrue generalizations.

Yes, many dogs are loyal companions, but a Maltese wouldn't stand by your side in a dangerous situation, and Chows are known to attack their owners.

Yes, many cats are loners, and therefore, aren't the perfect companions people expect, but many other cats will gladly curl up in your lap to get and give affection.

Cats are alright, but dogs are extremely useful.

deemar325 said:
Cats are alright, but dogs are extremely useful.

Another over-generalization.

How much use is a pug, or a chihuahua, or any teacup/toy/miniature dog, really?

No offense to pug owners, I love those little guys.:) :up:

I will only own a ferret if it is Super. :mad:

SuperFerret said:
Yes, many dogs are loyal companions, but a Maltese wouldn't stand by your side in a dangerous situation, and Chows are known to attack their owners

There's more to companionship than being a guard dog.

BTW SuperFerret, I'm getting a puppy next month. What kind of crate is best, the plastic kind or metal kind? I've read pros and cons of each but am still unsure of what to get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"