Cats or Dogs?

Typically, cats aren't this much trouble. But long hairs (might be a Maine Coon in this case?) have certain "challenges." Even worse: the good-natured Ms Garner ends up with a nasty wound. :eek:

mouth2.jpg

What Mouth thinks about dogs....

Ideally best to have both cats and dogs. Unique appeal from both.

not really a cat person. bengals look pretty dope though!

unnamed-4.jpg

Typically, cats aren't this much trouble. But long hairs (might be a Maine Coon in this case?) have certain "challenges." Even worse: the good-natured Ms Garner ends up with a nasty wound. :eek:

That Jennifer Garner really comes off as a horrible person. Doesn't she? :o

That settles it.....the answer is dogs. LOL

Here's a picture of one of my mini poodles, Louie Bear. It's much easier to give him a bath.

Louie Bear.png

No way could I wash my cats like that, they totally hate water!

No way could I wash my cats like that, they totally hate water!
In this case, the cat soiled itself (one of the hazards of long hair :O). So a bath was necessary. But it's often a two-person job. (Dude shooting the video should have helped out.) Also, animal-handling Kevlar reinforced gloves is an option... :hehe:

812xpZAsVuL._AC_UX679_.jpg

In this case, the cat soiled itself (one of the hazards of long hair :O). So a bath was necessary. But it's often a two-person job. (Dude shooting the video should have helped out.) Also, animal-handling Kevlar reinforced gloves is an option... :hehe:

:funny: She would have needed full body armor with that beast. That scratch on her neck looked like it hurt.

I needed these a week ago. When the Rat incident happened...

That's why you trim their murder weapons before bath time kids.

This is not normal.

Def not normal! Exact opposite for my cats. They run a mile when they get anywhere near water.

90 seconds long. But it's worth watching the whole thing. This pooch is amazing!

Last edited:
90 seconds long. But it's worth watching the whole thing. This pooch is amazing!

How do dogs learn stuff like this?! Even waiting its turn is a big enough thing lol, never mind actually succeeding at a very difficult game.

Xwitter/Two types of dogs

Since I never had a dog as a pet when I was growing up, I'll have to go with cats.
I never had any pets as a kid. Now in my 40s I’m surrounded by them. :smilingeyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"