Cats or Dogs?

You just wanted to read a post about my feet. You're not fooling anyone. :p

It's no wonder that cats and dogs can wake up in a nanosecond. They sleep like 18 hours a day. :yay:

Hahahha you're just full of yourself.

R.bcd1e59bfa55e5fb409fcba4717f04a5

:funny:

I took my dog to the vets the other day and they had three cats in a window against the wall in different "suites". They were all very sweet and rubbed up against the glass when I came over to look at them.

That being said, cats can be.......difficult and do unexpected things....like bite you.

Ended up visiting the local SPCA today and saw a lot of dogs. Been wanting to get one for a while now.

Cats! I like them!I live in an flat and my cat doesn't go outside.It gets fleas from time to time I don't understand where they come from. Any idea,please? After a long search I ultimately choose frontline from CanadaDrugs for a number of reasons and I'm so pleased that I did. Good result y very quickly!

monya.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve decided to adopt a dog. I want to go for an older dog rather than a puppy though. Maybe 2-4 years old (which could be considered a puppy too I guess).

I’ve decided to adopt a dog. I want to go for an older dog rather than a puppy though. Maybe 2-4 years old (which could be considered a puppy too I guess).
That's awesome. What kind of dog are you going to get? Are you, and will you be, around a lot or do you expect to be away at work or something like that? I ask because dogs really like company and are pack animals by nature. Not to get personal, but do you have a partner that can be around if you aren't? When we got Max, my wife and I both worked and were away a fair amount so we got Sophia for company and then....well, pups, but that's another story. LOL. Dogs are pretty awesome and fun to be around, but can limit you somewhat for vacations and so forth. I would go on the youngish side of the age you're looking at. Puppies chew, but outgrow it pretty quickly. Funny story I posted elsewhere, but don't "think"??? I posted it here. I came home to the below picture

More of the Bad Paper.png

and upon closer examination found

The Bad Paper.png

That's awesome. What kind of dog are you going to get? Are you, and will you be, around a lot or do you expect to be away at work or something like that? I ask because dogs really like company and are pack animals by nature. Not to get personal, but do you have a partner that can be around if you aren't? When we got Max, my wife and I both worked and were away a fair amount so we got Sophia for company and then....well, pups, but that's another story. LOL. Dogs are pretty awesome and fun to be around, but can limit you somewhat for vacations and so forth. I would go on the youngish side of the age you're looking at. Puppies chew, but outgrow it pretty quickly. Funny story I posted elsewhere, but don't "think"??? I posted it here. I came home to the below picture

View attachment 54358

and upon closer examination found

View attachment 54360

I want to get a small dog, maybe a few years old. I do live in a one bedroom apartment by myself (no partner right now). A large dog would probably be too cramped for him/her. Work wise, right now I WFH 5 days a week. We’re planning to go back to the office starting in May but it will most likely be only 1 day a week and the rest of the time WFH. My family lives about an hour away but are really eager to dog sit whenever I’m away (especially my mom) so I feel like I have that covered at least.

I did visit the SPCA today, looking for a specific dog I found on the website. As soon as I got in, I found out she just got adopted! She was a miniature Schnauzer and small dogs go really fast apparently.

I want to get a small dog, maybe a few years old. I do live in a one bedroom apartment by myself (no partner right now). A large dog would probably be too cramped for him/her. Work wise, right now I WFH 5 days a week. We’re planning to go back to the office starting in May but it will most likely be only 1 day a week and the rest of the time WFH. My family lives about an hour away but are really eager to dog sit whenever I’m away (especially my mom) so I feel like I have that covered at least.

I did visit the SPCA today, looking for a specific dog I found on the website. As soon as I got in, I found out she just got adopted! She was a miniature Schnauzer and small dogs go really fast apparently.

Some workplaces these days are also pet friendly and sometimes you can work out something with your supervisor. I think that's awesome. If you had made this decision a few years ago, you could have had an adorable miniature poodle; although, I have to admit, I got attached REALLY fast.

4 Dawgs.jpg

Some workplaces these days are also pet friendly and sometimes you can work out something with your supervisor. I think that's awesome. If you had made this decision a few years ago, you could have had an adorable miniature poodle; although, I have to admit, I got attached REALLY fast.

View attachment 54420

Darn…late again! :oldrazz:

The world kinda sucks. But these two have found joy.

Easily mesmerized...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"