Cell

King directed Maximum Overdrive.

hahaha

Are you laughing at me or the fact he directed it? Stephen King is on record saying Maximum Overdrive is a **** film. What I said wasn't wrong.

Might be a pun. Directing something is kind of like steering it and steering is how you drive a car. It isn't wrong to say someone directs a car as opposed to drives or steers one.

Though you're right about Stephen King being so coked out of his mind he doesn't remember much of that time and he readily admits to being a terrible director and that this is why he will never direct a movie again.

Maximum Overdrive is one of my favorite movies ever. It's 80's greatness.

Saban Films has acquired U.S. rights to the sci-fi thriller "Cell" based on the Stephen King novel of the same name. Shot back in 2014, it was originally to be released by Clarius Entertainment who later dropped the film.
Tod 'Kip' Williams helms the film about a struggling graphic artist (John Cusack) who bands together with a small group of people to trek across New England to reunite with his son after a mysterious cellphone signal is broadcast across the network and turns the population into mindless animals. Samuel L. Jackson, Isabelle Fuhrman and Stacy Keach also stars

Cell Premiers August 26 In The UK

Posted: April 20, 2016, 22:55:32
Section: Film » Cell
Signature Entertainment sent out a press release today stating that they will release Cell in the UK on August 26, both in Cinemas and on Demand.

Three New Photos From Cell

Posted: April 21, 2016, 00:26:08
Section: Film » Cell

Here are three new photos from Cell.

cell_aug-16_1.jpg

cell_aug-16_2.jpg

cell_aug-16_3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"